HFO services and Cabot finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Liquorice, keep that message - it's disgusting, and it breaks every rule in the book. Try and get it recorded off to some other device. They can't do anything yet so relax - it's just threats for now.

They talk as if the 'judge' is their mate, and he certainly isn't - there are processes to go through. You must complain to your local trading standards as soon as you get back (or register your complaint now if you can).

Start a new thread for this - you'll get all the help you need.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for being thick how do i start a thread?

There's an icon at the foot of the first page for each forum, in this case for 'Debt Collection Industry'.

Whatever you do, do NOT let these bullies spoil your holiday. Don't speak to them or worse call them. They can't do anything in the next couple of weeks anyway.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

dont want to appear thick but cannot find the icon!! to start a new thread please help!!

thanks and very worried

Hi liquorice,

Go into the "Debt Collection Industry" forum.

The new thread button is at the top left hand side, just before the list of all the threads. Click on this button and away you go!!!

Regards, Jeff.

• 2 years later...

Guess who started phoning me again? HFO ... only 4yrs after i send the cca request which they still haven't replied too,i think i might have p***ed off the bloke on the phone when i asked for a finders fee(when he said HFO i replied no longer at this address) i only asked for £300 lol,because next day on my doorstep a lovely A4 letter threating all sorts of problems and charges and it seems in 4yrs the debt has risen £1200 ...

The question i need answering is the original CCA request still valid?

I can find proof of postage and copy for that but can't find it or the copy of the letter for debt in dispute after failing to respond...

Next question is if the CCA is in-force are they breaking the law?

cheers adey

• 3 months later...

Didn't heard from them for a long time,then had an out of the blue phone call,which i was quite nasty to them ,then had a few letters,so i complained to trading standards who are looking into the case,the TS officer is on holiday til Sept 5 ,then she wants all the paperwork so she can continue to investigate...

• 3 weeks later...

If Turnbulls in it about the size of a Thames Barge,

so a few thou may be.It is alleged he's a bit of a porker:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

It’s a big coffin, but death is likely to be a little way off yet. I think the process is that the OFT moves to strike them off, then HFOC/HFOS/Rox must appeal against the decision. The case goes to a tribunal where evidence is heard.

Even if the tribunal decides to close the coffin, they have a right of appeal and can get out of the coffin every day and continue to go to work fleecing innocent virgins on the back of the existing licence.

If that appeal fails, then I believe a big hole is dug near Wimbledon and the whole lot chucked in.

I fully expect HFO and Co are trying to bring Validor Capital and the Indian operation into the equation to try and escape the grave. Except Validor doesn’t have a consumer credit licence, so it can’t trade in UK debt, and I doubt they’d get one, so it will be interesting to see what develops in the corpse world.

I really do truly hope they get completely done over. I will dance on their grave. In fact, I’ll dig the bloody hole and fill it in myself.

A question can the directors of a company

such as HFO be barred from being directors

of any new company that ostensibly takes on

the business of the now unlicensed company,

as happens with other organisations bans of

ten years from being a company director???

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Having looked the ''directors'' of Validor

Bingo is there, it would be good if he was

barred from holding a directorship AND

struck off by the SRA, what a result that

would be:madgrin:

I hope if they apply the OFT will

''remember'' a certain directors name

and the company he is associated with:madgrin: