Abbey National - Scotland

jimhammie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the process of sending the PDA letter to the Abbey asking for the total amount of charges that I have incurred in the last six years.

I have searched the forum and found a few references to the difference of law in England / Wales to that of Scotland, but nothing really firm.

I have also searched for any successes posted by Scottish Claimants and could fine none.

Legally I believe, I am still right to claim back what is rightly mine, but would I be correct in saying that my chances of success are somewhat less as I am pursuing this within a completely different legal system to that of the majority of your users.

Does anyone have any advice on what I would need to do differently within the scottish system to allow my claim to progress, hopefully to a succesful conclusion.

As far as I am aware the differences are really in the Small Claims procedure. Much lowr limit for teh Small calims track and different forms. We have the Scottsh Cilil Procedure rules in the Library and also a link to Govan Law centre in the Helpful Organisations section. Govan are particularly experienced in Scottish bank charge recovery

Please let us know any useful information which you discover for the benefit of others.

• 13 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks