It was so easy to claim refund

sa6raya

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a 2nd letter sent to RBOS 12 days ago advising them that if they didn't refund my charges I'd make a claim through the courts. I did suggest, though, that I would accept £500 for early settlement (as opposed to a full claim including interest of £646. To my surprise this morning a letter arrived offering £616. Wow!

Naturally their covering letter would not admit liability and said that it was a gesture of goodwill. Also I must take care not to put myself in this position again (exceeding limit) otherwise they're likely to close my account - though they don't specifically use these words, it's what they mean.

If any forum users have to go further than I did then Which? have a PDF on-line fact sheet that will help when filing your claim on-line (see paragraph re Filling in your Form).

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations

ps you dont need which everything required is on this site. :D

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.