Miss Piggy V Lloyds TSB

Miss Piggy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have collected bank statements from the internet for just over the last 4 years & have requested previous 16 months from the lovely CALL CENTRE!!! (Will await postman).

So far I have a total in excess of £1200 to claim, once I have the final amount will be sending the sample letter via e-mail to my branch.

Will keep you updated any any correspondence I receive.

Miss Piggy :)

Have collected bank statements from the internet for just over the last 4 years & have requested previous 16 months from the lovely CALL CENTRE!!! (Will await postman).

So far I have a total in excess of £1200 to claim, once I have the final amount will be sending the sample letter via e-mail to my branch.

Will keep you updated any any correspondence I receive.

Miss Piggy :)

Oink.

Oink.

Have received the standard reply today from David Just. As they state they will not be refunding my money, is it worth writing a reply to this or should I just wait for 28.02.06 then start proceedings?

Probably that.

Have received the standard reply today from David Just. As they state they will not be refunding my money, is it worth writing a reply to this or should I just wait for 28.02.06 then start proceedings?

Probably that.

• 2 weeks later...

After receiving the standard e-mail & then again after sending the action before court warning, have today issued a claim thtough the small claims court for : £1381.50 + interest & costs.

Will now just have to sit ot out & see what happens.

Quite excited really (don't get out much!) :lol:

Had to chase small claims court today, 15 March, as request was showing as not being served to Llyods TSB- from the 08 March- although they had debited my bank account with the £120.00 charge. Just like a bank really!!

Received e-mail back that just stated it had been served today. No apology, no nothing! One large organisation seems to be just like any other- they think they can walk all over us little people.

Wonder if I can claim interest on the money taken a week ago by the court aswell? Ha Ha ! :lol:

Please pm Dave or Bankfodder with details please for Litigation in Progress.

My, isn't Lloyds litigation department getting busy these days.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I like so many others have received correspondence from Lloyds TSB's solicitor offering payment in full with conditions attached.

Before I tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine, can someone please explain how I work out the interest involved.

When filling the money claim action in I ticked that I was claiming intesest but never entered an amount. Now they are offering to pay & interest is not mentioned.

Perhaps I am just being blond but every thread & FAQ's, explaining the calculation process, that I use just ends up being more than my initial claim.

I really want to have figures available when I call the solicitor on monday morning.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Lloyds solicitor wrote to me on 06 April 06 offering to settle my request in full on the understanding that I had an account review.

I signed to say I agreed to this & contacted my Branch Manager.

He had not got a clue why I was calling him as he thought everything to do with Customers claiming charges back was being dealt withat a central department.

Explained what the letter from the solicitor said, so we then discussed my account & he said he would contact the solicitor to advise the content of the conversation.

The solicitor confirmed that he had called her & then yesterday e-mailed me to say that it hadn't been a proper revue & the bank manager would be calling me to conduct/arrange this.

My question is this: As Lloyds have messed me around- again- can I now tell them that I do not agree to the account review & to shove it where the sun doesn't shine & if they are not happy with this then I will see them in court?

I am so angry with them that I feel like going into my branch on tuesday, taking all of my money from the account & then closing the account but can't help feeling that if I do this they will have won in some small way.

Anyone have any opinions or answers as I am now getting stressed about this & i don't do srtess. AARGH!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks