Black Horse -help Needed

stuflo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received statements this morning for one account (have had 3 accounts in total) even though I requested all three in my S.A.R request.

Statements are totally confusing. I paid this account off some months ago - it listed 6 failed DD payments, but no mention of what was charged - at the end of the statement it says Collect activity fee of £72.00 and then underneath Charges of over £2,000.00. Does anyone know what this charge of over £2,000.00 could be - or will I have to write to them again for a breakdown - I requested these statement on 3/1/07 and they have only just sent one lot today.

Can anyone advise please?:idea:

Yes you will need a breakdown of the charges with amount and date of each charge so that if and when it gets to court stage you can enter the correct amount for the interest calculation.

Give it a few days Stuflo, my sons detailed statements turned up today, the original with totals only arrived last week.

The detailed statements arrived without any further correspondance with Black Horse

Good luck

Hi Hazzersdad

Thanks for the advice - will leave it another week to see if the other statements turn up with more detail on, the statements do list the payments made and the 6 failed DD but no mention of the actual charge for each DD failure. Can't work out what the Charge listed is for - this comes to 2,837.40 and Collect activity fee of £75.00 - they have stated a rebate of £748.37 (whoppee) but as I say charges of over £2K. Am interested to see what their breakdown of these are - I hope these are reclaimable - as this is for just one account and very interested in what the others might reveal.

Kendraflo:confused:

Halifax - S.A.R 8/9/06 - Overdraft facility removed 21/9/06 - threat to close account - Default Notice lodged 06.10.06

Mint - S.A.R - 8/9/06 - Statements received 03.10.06 - Prelim letter sent for £268.13 03.10.06

First Direct - S.A.R 8/9/06 - Statements received 21/9/06 - Prelim letter sent 21/9/06 for £410.00 - settled in full

First Direct - S.A.R 21/9/06 - for husband's old account

Barclaycard - S.A.R 8/9/06 - Statements received 16/9/06 - Prelim letter 18/9/06 for £496.25 - Part offer received 22/9/06 for £228.00 - Rejection letter sent 25/9/06 - MCOL issued 8.10.06

MBNA - S.A.R 8/9/06 - Partial offer received 6/10/06 - full offer & interest received on 6.10.06

ACE CARDS & GIFTS - S.A.R - 19/9/06 - statements received -27th September - vouchers received in settlement - 4th October 2006 - £235.00