ccj final notice letter

mongoose01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If the CCJ has not been issued yet, then there are a few things you can do to stop the procedure in its tracks or slow it down, however, a lot more information about the "alledged" debt is needed before anyone here can try and advise you which direction to take.

Who owns the debt ?

Where did it originate ?

When did it originate ?

What was it for ? (in general terms)

Have you aknowledged it ?

Do you dispute it ?

Plus any other info you can give.

But you'll need to reply fast, and act even faster if you are to stand any chance of succeeding.

Nil Illigitimus Carborundum

Hi

Can you help, have just received a final notice letter from bryan carter solictors confriming ccj proceeding against me.

What can I do to delay this action.

Mongoose

When you say confirming CCJ action - have they actually issued a court claim or are the yjust confirming this is what they have decided?

Watch the post for court forms.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

No ccj action via the courts, only a letter confirming the action BC plan to take, however my debt is small, the major costs have been bank chrages which I have disputed...........they make up nearly 30% of my debt...which I do not want to pay.....I will pay what I owe but not the fees attached by bank...please advise

Mongoose