Innocent -v- Barclays. Let The Games Commence!!!

ljinno
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, - urgent advice needed.

Weather permitting, Im going to the court in the morning to lodge my claim.

would it be wise of me to amend my particulars to include preparation costs at this stage?

Ive been looking at a thread, and in the particulars of claim, they have an extra section claiming administrative costs:

b) Court costs;

c) administrative costs and other costs incurred in the course of researching and preparing the claim;

d) Interest pursuant to section 69 County Courts Act as set out on the attached list of charges or at such rate and for such periods as the court deems just.

I understand that administration is charged at £9.25per hour. This would increase my claim by £200

Hi all,

You will be pleased to know that the ball is now rolling.

Issued claim in County court this morning. Words are not enough to express how good it felt!

If any of the Barclay brothers are reading this thread, I would like to take a minute to thank them for all theyve done for me, :

Dear Mr Barclay, I am a hopeless saver but thankfully, you have been saving my money for me. Unfortunely, I now need to raid the piggy bank. Thankyou very much for saving it for me. I owe you one.

Cheers

See you in court!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

Allocation questionnaire time. I have looked through the forum, and Bankfodder has a post :New strategy for AQ.

Should I copy this and attach it to my Allocation Questionnaire?

Any advice appreciated asap as I have to send it back.

Thanks

8 threads merged

Please keep to the one thread for each claim.This is for your benefit as you will get much more informed advice if people can see at a glance what you have done so far

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

Well, I took back the allocation questionnaire with REVISED draft order. Didnt hear for a while so i thought id give the court a ring, just incase the postman had posted they response through someone elses letterbox.

To my dismay, they are now telling me that because there are so many claims a hearing date has been set for 14th August to hear all the bank cases. This will be in THE HIGH COURT (CARDIFF).

So, even though I sent the revised order, it seems like they havent looked at it. The guy on the phone said the letters to confirm this date will be sent out in the next couple of weeks, so claimants in Cardiff dont hold your breath.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks