Minky V Barclays Bank

militant minky
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Reading the many threads on this and other web sites I have been truly inspired to to start my own proceeding towards cliaming back the unlawful charges levied against my accounts and me.

I am awaiting the stickers advertised on this site to arrive before starting the ball rolling and sending in the Data Request Form.

I applaud the founder of this webb site and the numerous active supporters for their freely given time and advice and hope that I will be able to draw on the experiance of thoes who have gone before me and support those who are yet to start in the true spirit of the little people fighting back.

I will of course keep people up to date with my progress but may I thank you for the inspiration you have already given me to take up this challange.

Hi Minky.

Spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide in the library section. That will answer most of your initial questions.

Theres a mine of info here so take your time and you'll soon get to grips with it.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Today I have Sent my Subject Access Request, recorded delivery. I have photocopied the original letter that I sent. I must say the it look very impressive with the CAG stickers on the Letter and the evvelope.

I have also orderd the Small Claims Procedure book to day although looking through the comments on other threads. I probably won't get my day in court, unfortunately !!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey minky, good luck with your claim.

Read read and read really is the best advise, the answer to pretty much every question is somewhere around this site.

keep us updated

Barclays Bank - WON :-D

Virgin - Sent N1 form

Lloyds TSB - waiting for court case to end

Egg - WON :grin:

Barclaycard - statements sent for

Halifax - statements sent for

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your comments fitzos

WOW. I have just finished calculating the money i'm owed from barclays and without interest it's new windows !!!!(with interest it's also a deposite for a new M/Bike). I have taken bankfodders advice and calculated the money from when the statements started 1995. I will double checking them tomorrow before I send off my request.

I have 3 accounts all in my name. I have calculated them individually but I am claiming for them all together. Could someone confirm if this is correct.

I've a minging headache so I am now off to bed to dream about new windows and a bike. LOL

I claimed on TWO accounts and merged them as one claim.

In YOUR correspondence with B's ALWAYS refer to the THREE A/c's, They will prob reply only referring to ONE, ALWAYS amend this when replying.

AND

send your letters by RECORDED DELIVERY

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

:) Could someone please answer a question.

I am about to send in my Preliminary Approach for Repayment. Does it need to be ammended because I am claiming all my bank charges back since 1997 or do I still use the standard PAR.:?

Cheers!!

Figers crossed for you although relistically your at the beginning of what could be a long wait. However its your money and thats what matters.

best of Luck

Intercityman

If I have been of any use to you in my response please click my scales. :oops:

MBNA WON 16/3/07 £1700 :p

Barlcays N1 fileld in and awaiting funds to take them to court.

If you want to spend some of your money from your new spending saving scheme why not buy a flybook laptop. http://www.everythingflybook.com. I can highly recommend them.

Currently in Litagation with Barclays 11/5/7 ( Awaiting Court Date )

• 1 month later...

Just received a bit of a shock. I sent my Preliminary Request for payment on the 26/04/07. With no reply. I then sent my Letter Before Action on the 19th may and today I have received a letter for half the ammount I'm claiming. I'm abit shocked because I haven't even registered with MCOL yet. Is this standard or is the tide turning. Of course I will be rejecting the offer for full payment however I thought they only made this offer once you have registered with the courts.

Any thoughts?

• 4 months later...

**HELP PLEASE**

Could someone please advise me..

On the 18th MAY 2007 I sent mt LBA to barclays. On the 30th may I received a settlement letter offering half. On the 31st may I replied to that letter declining that offer. Giving barclays 10day to return the full fund before starting the Court Claim. Since then I have not submitted the court claim for personal reasons. Have I missed my opportunity to make the claim or should I write to barclays again requesting settlement before making my claim through the Small Claim Track.??

Please Help!! :o

Hi Minky,

You haven't prejudiced your claim at all.

Proceed now by filing N1 at your local County Court.

Use the new POC's from here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/107635-new-poc-barclays.html

Update your Schedule of Charges (SOC) and take 3 copies of the N1 and attachments to court.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)