Help!!

djwayno123

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You can take your prelim letter. into your local branch if you like, but get a receipt for it. (and keep a copy) or you can post it to

Customer Service Recovery

Centre- Andover

Lloyds TSB

Charlton Place

Andover

Hampshire SP10 1RE

Dont forget to send a schedual of charges aswell and to send it recorded delivery!

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

Customer Service Recovery Service Centre

125 Colmore Row

Birmingham

B3 3SF

This is the address to send it to. You can hand it in at your branch, but they will only pass it on which will take a few days more.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Thanks a million!

Lloyds TSB have a lot to answer for, if i would of had this money at the time then i wouldn't of needed to take out a loan with them, i sometimes get the feeling that they prefer to have me in debt!!!

oh well - now there is a choice!! :p - The letters that I have recieved from LTSB are all from the Andover address, and that is the only place I have sent them to! Can anyone update which is the right address :?: :?:

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

Lol..The registered address is:

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC

25 GRESHAM STREET

LONDON

EC2V 7HN

My letters went to :

Customer Service Recovery Service Centre

125 Colmore Row

Birmingham

B3 3SF

Have'nt seen the Hampshire one before. Up to you Djwayne0123

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers