Won! Brown V's Tsb * WON *

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Glad to annouce I won my claim against Lloyds TSB today in the sum of £1172.

I only found out when I went to my allocation hearing at the local County Court Today.

I was told that no representative from TSB Solicitors had turned up because the court had received a fax stating that TSB were going to settle the claim in full!

When i got back home i checked my account and the money was there!.

So my advice to anyone going through their claim is to be patient and stick with it.

You will win in the end but be prepared for a drawn out fight.

This site has been helpful in preparing my claim and I intend to give a donation to keep it going.

Thanks everyone.

cheeky wotsits in not turning up but whats new! Anyway many congrats to you on yet another CAG win against the old nag - I'm just sitting and waiting for my "non response" to my prelim - hey ho

Debs

Many thanks Peter - has you know half the time is it just a waiting game but am spending soooo much time reading around on this site! No doubt I shall be soon waving a drowning hand!

Debs

Congrats Pete I am only at the stage of moneyclaim recieved a letter today to say they had sent details to lloyds I was advised to sen bank charge details to lloyds and moneyclaim is that right what sort of time scale is there till you get court date:confused:

Thanks Maria:oops:

Maria 1965:p

Abbey sent Letter 8/09/06

Overcharged £150 settled in full 15/09/06

Now commencing

Barclays (£995) 1st letter sent 17/09/06

16/10/06 Recieved answer offering £115 so sent reject Letter

Lloyds Prelim letter sent (£1425) 23/10/06

mhol

Congrats Pete I am only at the stage of moneyclaim recieved a letter today to say they had sent details to lloyds I was advised to sen bank charge details to lloyds and moneyclaim is that right what sort of time scale is there till you get court date:confused:

Thanks Maria:oops:

Hi Maria, there is no set time for getting a court hearing...but be prepared to wait months rather than weeks due to the share amonut of claims Lloyds solicitors must be getting. I started my claim in September last year so that's 5 months before I got a result. One bit of advice is to read the FAQ's and the information on this site very carefully to avoid making mistakes which could add more time to your claim. Good luck

Peter.:)

CONGRATULATIONS

CAN YOU PLEASE FILL IN OUR SURVEY

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 2 weeks later...

congratulations my court date is 30th March so heres hoping they dont turn up! Did you contact them at all after being given your date or just turn up for court.Thanks Alison

Glad to annouce I won my claim against Lloyds TSB today in the sum of £1172.

I only found out when I went to my allocation hearing at the local County Court Today.

I was told that no representative from TSB Solicitors had turned up because the court had received a fax stating that TSB were going to settle the claim in full!

When i got back home i checked my account and the money was there!.

So my advice to anyone going through their claim is to be patient and stick with it.

You will win in the end but be prepared for a drawn out fight.

This site has been helpful in preparing my claim and I intend to give a donation to keep it going.

Thanks everyone.

congrats on your payout.....i recieved a date for allocation hearing on 13th march and i am terrified.:eek:...dont know what to take what to expect any advise what happened when you went and what did you take ?

I've got a hearing soon, was wondering if there is a plain english template with all the points countering their defence, just in case someone does turn up?