Mr Mag Vs. A+L ***WON***

Mr Mag

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am considering filing claims against A+L but I would like to know that since I have a current account will I be able to claim, I have read all the FAQs and other site but they only seem to mention credit cards. I know claiming back £259 doesn't seem like much but with someone in my situation I need all th money I can get and if I can claim it all back I will post everything here. Thanks in advance to anyone who posts and helps.

Cool, thank you I will be sending a letter off to them tomorrow, thank you for your help, I will say how it goes but from reading everyone elses post doesn't look like it will go that well.

Today I recieved the standard blah blah blah these charges relate to credit cards not current accounts UNFAIR2 letter as exepected I shall be sending out the LBA tomorrow by recorded delivery.

Thanks for your reply, I was getting lonely. Well I sent my LBA out on monday by recorded post and I checked that it hasn't been recieved today, i'll check again tomorrow but i'm expecting the usual bugger off letter.

They're more likely to tell you to take a hike - again - but you never know, maybe you'll get lucky!

Always look on the bright side, that's what I say! Besides, the longer they drag it out, the more interest they'll have to pay you, eh? :rolleyes:

You charge interest from the date that the bank charge was applied to the account. The interest calculation spreadsheets in the Template section of the site are very helpful there.

If in doubt read the

FAQs

If still in doubt - ask!

Really not trying to hijack a thread here but I find myself in the exact same situation as Mr Mag. Just got letter back for them to tell me that I wont be getting it. (You think yours is pitiful Mr Mag...mine is for £100) They replied to me within the 14 days. Can I send me LBA now or will I wait for the 14 days to finish? As for the interest aswell I have not calculated it into my first letter. Should I add it now or leave it just the way it is?

/sorry if this is hijacking a thread. If need be a mod delete this and ill start a new one.

Thanks for all the help folks!!!

19/02: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent to A & L

20/02 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent to HBoS

20/02 SAR sent to Capital One

21/02 Prem letter sent to RBS for £304

I have 'yet' another question, since it doesn't look like they got my letter (looks like the post office messed up) should I send them my LBA again or should I just wait out the remainder of the two weeks and go straight to MCOL?

Guess what I got today, thats right the second letter! Again I like these reference numbers they use AAA0000/UNFAIR4 hmm I wonder what 1 and 3 say. Well nevermind that its of to MCOL now, yay the most stressful part.