Another Court bundle question...

fayp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just printed off Bookworms basic court bundle document which has proven very useful, I was dreading having to put it all together. I was just wondering if I needed to include the OFT summary as it relates more to credit card charges as opposed to bank charges? Is this right? Also, the final document on the contents page says 'OFT statement summary', not sure if i'm being dumb but it doesn't appear to be attached...? Can anyone help!??

The OFT statement summary is the one you refer to higher in your post... So yes, if it's there, it's there for a reason... Yes, it relates to the credit card, but the key sentence is the one that relates to the fact that the principle should apply across the whole range of financial institutions (or words to that effect), hence the inclusion in the bundle.

What do you mean, it's not attached? There is a link to click on that takes you straight to the page, so you print straight from there, as explained. Likewise the EDM, as the formatting wouldn't come across too well when I was putting it together.

hi there im in the same stage as you and have a preliminary hearing in april. i too have got the court bundle but i dont understand a word of what its saying could you give me some help and maybe ideas of what to put in it as im very confused by it all. cheers kerry

print the whole thing off and then number it page by page so it's in the correct order.

you don't really need to understand it because i am sure the judge will make perfect sense of it.

once you print it off read through it , it's easier to get through on paper.

good luck.