Hi all, about to start ball rolling, but a quick question!

seank99

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm about to register my account online so i can access my statements. I was about to press the confirm details button when i noticed a statement which worried me a little, it was something along the lines of "you agree to all our terms by pressing this"

My question is:

is there something in these terms that i need to be aware of before submitting the request or is it just the usual jargon?

I havnt read it all and am not very legally minded so would appreciate any help on this matter.

I also intend to post details of my claim as it goes. I have found this forum/site extremely helpfull in gathering information and giving me the confidence to actually go ahead with a claim.

So thank you all very much indeed.

:)

i also have a mortage account with them so if there are any implications to this account re; account closures etc info on this would be appreciated.

I don't see anything wrong in accessing your statements online - you are simply trying (I guess) to see what your charges etc are. If it were me, and I'm lucky that I only have one statement to check, I would follow the procedures of the Subject Access Rights, send them a £10 cq and get them to do the leg work to print off all the statements for you.

Hello seank99!

...i also have a mortage account with them so if there are any implications to this account re; account closures etc info on this would be appreciated.
They will only look to close your Current Account.

...not that that will be a problem for U, cos U have already set up a 'parachute' Account haven't U??!

Your Mortgage Account will be Ok.

Hope this helps to re-assure U?!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)