beacon

beacon - seeking !!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4934 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear ALL,

Letter I received from Barclays customer relations on the 23rd January 2007 stated that I would receive statements within 10 working days.

I am not suggesting that those in the banking industry can't count but at todays date I think that makes it, unluckily 13 days and still no sign of statements.Hmnn!! postal service? Do you think they ( Barclays) are busy? Should I ring or send off a letter that signals they haven't met there own deadline for replying. My original letter was dated the 16th Jan. with a reply required within 40 days.

Hi, and welcome to the Barclays Forum.

Provided you've sent them the SAR letter from this website, then that gives them 40 days to comply with your request for the information they hold on you.

If you get them any earlier then that's a bonus. Just for the record though, the 40 days include weekends and public holidays so when they mention 10 working days, it means around two weeks.

To follow my case progress, click here to see where I'm at right now.

Welshman