Have I ****ed up?????

niknak

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my partner has two accounts which I'm claiming for, Barclays are going to defend and I'm waiting for the AQ.

I have this horrible feeling that I have gone wrong.....

one of the charges Ive claimed for dates from late sept 2000, although when I started this process it was technically within the 6 years. However I also have claimed for some in December 2006 and could add some more from January etc. Is this OK or have I gone over the 6 year rule?

Could somebody put my mind at rest please or tell me the best way to rectify it

Cheers Nik

Niknak it is only natural to wobble a wee bit but i can assure you have nothing to worry about, you have correspondance to prove dates therefore the claim is within 6 years when you made your intentions clear to them, they will have many thousands of claims to deal with and they usually have you fill out AQ then settle right after it, keep focused and it shall be yours, good luck.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

I'm going to contact Krysta today, don't know if I have the bottle to do it by phone. Can somebody help me with what I should say in an e-mail ?

Cheers

Nik

Hi

Krysta's email address is [email protected] and all you need to do is write her an email asking who is dealing with your claim and they should follow on from there.

If she gives you their name, send them an email just asking them to confirm the same. their email addresses tend to be [email protected].

Good luck.

Karenann

• Haha 1

I'm going to contact Krysta today, don't know if I have the bottle to do it by phone. Can somebody help me with what I should say in an e-mail ?

Cheers

Nik

Just to note:

Krys is getting overrun with calls and emails so there is the chance that your email may not be read for a few days....better off calling untill someone picks up.

try this, if it keeps going to answer machine,, count how many rings it takes to switch to the machine...

call back but hang up on the ring before the machine picks up...

then call again straight after. keep doing this until someone picks up.

[hope that made sense]

• Haha 1

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Haha 1

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Your welcome ..... was just lucky i had read the above thread earlier .. :)

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.