Barclays not responded to me or MCOL

laura2006

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5625 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have been going through this unfair bank charge process for some time now, last October, MCOL wrote to me and requested that I send them further information, ie the schedule of charges and to send the same information to Barclays Bank, all by the 30th November, they advised that the bank would then have till the 31st December to reply to the information to the court. I recently contacted the MCOL to find out what was going on as I had heard nothing and they advised that Barclays did not contact them as they shoud have done and asked if I had sent the relevent information to Barclays, I advised that I had and sent them the proof of recorded delivery and the proof that they signed for the document. MCOL are currently behind on their post so cannot at them moment confirm receipt but.... heres the questions... what happens now? I really didn't expect that to happen, I thought that they would have been hot on the case? Would some one please be able to advise me? thank you

As long as you have followed the correct procedure you can enter judgement against them and you have won.

DID YOU SEND BARCLAYS

The prelim letter with statement of charges ?

The Letter Before Action warning them of court action ?

If you have done these things then enter judgement against them. If it is something that they have forgotten about they can apply for a Set Aside to give them further time to get their paper work in.

Halifax

Sent LBA
27/6/06

Been on hol for a week, got home found letter from them dated
27/6/06 offer of £92 claiming £1155.10 so no deal.

Filed claim with Moneyclaim 12/07/06

Halifax acknowledged claim 25/7/06

Court papers received 28/7/06 Halifax intend to defend.

HALIFAX SETTLED IN FULL 1/8/06

Donation made

Birmingham Midshire (mortgage charges) Prelim letter sent 2nd Aug 2006, full offer received 11th Aug with conditions.

13th Aug accepted offer unconditionally.

BIRMINGHAM MIDSHIRES (MORTGAGE) SETTLED IN FULL 24/8/06

Sent SurlyBonds template letter to get defaults removed to Birmingham Midshires 27/08/06

DEFAULTS REMOVED 5/09/06.
THATS 9 DAYS LATER, YES 9 DAYS