segaman -v- Abbey National plc

segaman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done and good luck, though luck doesn't come into it. Read through the FAQ's if you haven't already done so, the more information you have, the better.

Patience and focus are needed when dealing with the abbey, i'm sure you'll get there in the end.

Have just checked with Royal Mail and Abbey received the request on the 6th February 2007, although proof of delivery is not available as yet. I should therefore receive a reply from them with the information requested on or before 18th March 2007.

:)

From what I've read from other threads you will probably receive statements in dribs and drabs, but that'll give you time to go through them all properly. Thankfully I'd kept all my statements.

• 1 month later...

No response from Abbey as yet - SAR deadline tomorrow. I did submit a complaint via their website on 12th March 2007 advising them again that if they fail to respond by 18th March I will be reporting them to the Information Commisioner.

Someone from the Leyland Branch then tried contacting me on the 15th March, however I was away on business all day. I tried ringing back yesterday, however she wasn't in the office and no one else knew anything about it!

Will try and contact her again today - should be an interesting conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no response to SAR - emails have been going back and forth to their complaints department. Have now given them until 12 noon on 31st March 2007 to supply me with the data requested.

If I don't get the data by then I will be seeking a court order forcing them to comply.