Espana07

espana07
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi. brand new here. great site. question...i have over 10 cred cards, bank loans and bank accounts etc and the bank charges rip off will definitely apply to me. unfortunately i really do not have time to organise all of this myself. i recently saw a clipping in a paper of a solicitor/accountant that would take care of all of this for the client. i know they will charge and i am fine with that. i forgot to save the paper clipping though. does anyone know of a company that will take care of all the admin for this for me? thanks for any help.

not on this site, this is a free help and advice forum that means you can do it all for yourself and win 100% of the time. I think you may be in the wrong place. The advice we give is not to let the sharks and vultures take money from you that the banks have taken from you. Are you sure you cannot do it yourself, you will get a certain sense of pride doing it yourself. How much in total do they owe you? work out how much someone else will get(try 25% of your money)

i wouldnt waste time saying i don't have time if i had time. i stated i was fine with whichever company it was charging me so anyone else with any information please read in full before responding in the negative. anyone else know of this company i mentioned or one which offers a similar service as i DON'T HAVE TIME? thanks.

You appear to have time to waste to come here and pick arguments with those who have done nothing but offer to help you however.

We do not know of any companies that can help you.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Time is MONEY! Your money! And we don't advertise for the bank chasers (as bad as ambulance chasers) - if you really are desperate, then look on other sites but as Nattie says, this is a self help site and with knowledge comes power.

Good luck

hagenuk....i can't see where i picked an argument with anyone, i simply reiterated my request more clearly as it didn't seem to be understood correctly first time around. i actually feel you are the argumentative one by passing comments on how i spend my time. nothing to do with you my friend.

anyway, to the other replies, thanks for the help. i really don't have time to organise this myself (posting on here takes 30 seconds, whereas it looks like what some of you are doing takes a LOT longer than that) and so will be googling away to find a company to help.

thanks again.

pity you didn't do it yourself, but if your visit again I will simplify the process, Step 1 if no statements, send SAR which is for all information held by a company on you, step 2 add up the charges and send Prelim letter, if no pay out then step 3 LBA if still no joy sue em. took me less than 30 seconds to write it and 100% winnings go to you alone and not vultures