BankFodder BankFodder

andrewjb

Andrewjb v Black Horse Finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4767 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I took on Black Horse, started in November, issued County Court proceedings in December, had the judgement filed on 29th December, have heard absolutely nothing at all from Black Horse

Sent the bailiffs in with a warrant, which was returned as Black Horse intend to defend the warrant ?

Any ideas anyone ?

Has anyone actually ever won against them ?

Black Horses defence arrived this morning, their defence is that the charges that their letter says that they've charged haven't actually been charged to my account

Apparently they review the charges after the final payment, and either charge or don't at that stage

Has anyone actually ever won against them ?

Ajb

Yep, today.

Pi**ed it. 10 days into LBA

Ian

Well done, I'm waiting for the letter confirming that I've not been charged, and am getting the court fees back. They're pretty keen to get the judgement I had against them set aside.

Hi Andrewjb

i won against them too...

sent them Prelim & LBA and they collapsed completely as they didnt want to fight in court as they would incurr more costs

i am waiting for the cheque to drop on my mat as they said it will be here within ten days( from the 24th jan 07)

regards

paul

Anything happening? Wor lass has managed to spend our refund!

Ian

Yep, finally got the court fees back from their Sols on Thursday and a letter confirming all the charges had been wiped from my account

Nice one Andrew. If only all the others would roll over as easy.