Granny on Bongos

Granny on Bongos vs RBoS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4516 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, am taking the plunge here but I have a couple of basic questions here. I have been looking through my bank records and have come across two sheets one is labelled 'Confirmation pf Gold Cheque Account Overdraft Facility (Review Date) with a load of T&Cs on it.

The other is the same but appears to be mislabelled as it refers to Royalties etc which I don't have although 'Gold Cheque Account' is handwritten in.

It has my name and address on it and is signed by the RBoS. Is this considered to be a contract with them?

My next question is this, having done some legal studies a few years ago (which included a civil litigation module) has there been any major changes to the Civil Procedure Rules and Practice Directions in the past three years which might impact on the type of litigation envisaged here?

My user name? As the legendary Mark E Smith once said, if it's me and your granny on bongos, the it's a gig by The Fall.

Might be your contract, could be for agreed overdraft on your new account, unless you took an overdraft on existing account at the time....

Having done no legal studies whatsoever can't comment on CPR etc...

As the legendary Mark E Smith once said, if it's me and your granny on bongos, the it's a gig by The Fall.
Who are all them people then? :D

Nor me....

but I could stab a guess at the paperwork. I've been given documents to face in the past that have been corrected in pen because they simply had run out of stationary....

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!