BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Hi,   it’s entirely up to the boss if they use furlough or not; but there’s no harm volunteering, and if you are ok with 80% and no top up, that’s good to say also. They can choose who stays and who is furloughed, yes.   Anonymous phone call to HSE is usually how I’d handle a safety risk where the employer is a bit tricky; risk assessment if they’re decent. But I imagine HSE are a bit busy right now.
    • Hello and welcome to CAG.   Here's a link to ACAS that should answer your contract questions. If you look around their site, you should find information about some of your other questions.   https://www.acas.org.uk/employment-contracts   I expect people will be along later with more answers.   Best, HB
    • I have added their poc in your above post for clarity.   you need to address para 3.    bump point 3 forward down 1 number and add in:   3. Paragraph 3 is denied as I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment allegedly served in yyyy by either the claimant or the original creditor .    if mcol is still flaky ….   MCOL is only one way of responding to a claim.  . If you are having problems logging in, or would prefer not to use MCOL,  you can fax, email or post your response to the Court instead.  If you send your response by e mail  please send it to ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk and ensure you quote “Claim defence response” and quote the claim number in the subject field.  . neither by email nor MCOL do you need to inc I confirm that the above facts and statements are true to the best of my knowledge and recollection.
    • you should have done the pictures weeks ago not leave it till 1 min before you need to file a defence. you've been here +6yrs and have numerous court threads and numerous private parking ticket threads  but somehow always seem to screw up one way or anther..   if you look on google earth street view you can see the cameras and the entrance/exit layout which matches the photos from that link I gave you and your upload which I've now redacted properly now .   POC   1.Claim for monies outstanding from the Defendant in relation to a parking charge (reference 00000000) issued on 10/10/2019.   2.The signage clearly displayed throughout KFC (Walkden Manchester) states that this is private land, managed by ParkingEye Ltd, and that it is subject to terms and conditions, including a max stay period, by which those who park agree to be bound (the contract).    3.ParkingEye’s ANPR system captured vehicle 000000 entering and leaving the site on 07/10/2019, and overstaying the max stay period.   4.Pursuant to Sch 4 of the Protection of Freedom Act 2012, notice has been given to the Parking Charge payable upon breach.   5.As no response was received, an alternative service address was obtained and further correspondence issued (CPR 6.9(3)).   defence:   1. i am the registered keeper of the car Reg No. xxxxxx mentioned in the claimants claim.   2. the defendant denies that any monies are due to the claimant because there was no breach of contract to create a cause for action.   3. The claimants Accredited Trade Association, the BPA has a MINIMUM grace period of 10 minutes to allow the necessary consideration of the offer of conditions to park and other actions before any contractual condition can be applied.   4.The defendant denies exceeding any free parking time in addition to said grace period as neither the land owner who may have employed the claimant to manage parking with a current paid for contract covering the date of the overstay nor the claimant have any legal authority to vary any free parking period granted by the relevant council upon issuing the original planning consent for the entire walkden retail park.    needs firming up people...   you can file by email if MCOL is playing up still though from research today 99'9% of all PPC claimforms are being postponed for many months by all courts now,      
    • OK, excellent, please take pix both of KFC signs and also the signs in the surrounding car park, as I reckon that KFC has unilaterally tied to change the permitted parking time in their bit of the whole car park.   Also park in the main car park, not KFC, as I've read reports of invoices being issued for motorists who have parked in the KPC bit even if it's closed at the moment!!!   Could you reply to what I asked in post 57 please?  If you don't reply, it's difficult to give appropriate advice.        
  • Our picks

callum.golding

Account Switch**WON**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4568 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

I am about to send in a SAR. I had an Advantage Gold just before Christmas but now have just a current account. I have received charges while on both of these types of accounts. Will the charges be dealt with separatley or all as one.

Thanks alot

Won** Barclays claim-in FULL

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

Won ** Natwest claim-in FULL

After LBA

12th July 2007

...starting Alliance & Leicester claim

24th September 2007

If the account number is the same, then you have to treat it as the same account. Otherwise, treat as separate accounts.

However, if the account numbers are different, you could list the numbers within the same SAR letter if the accounts belong to the same person.

Send your request by RECORDED delivery.

GOod luck.

Just what I needed to know. Great help thanks bennyowen

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007

While you're waiting on your statements, Callum, have a read of Nattie's post about Adv Gold. You may need to separate the (unclaimable) monthly fee from the charges.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/27521-advantage-gold-unarranged-borrowing.html

Good luck, keep us all posted.

OB :)

Please read the Stickies and FAQs. Your question may have been answered already.

Old Bear vs. NatWest - won after first letter £600

Mrs Bear vs. Studio - won after first letter £360

Old Bear vs. Abbey - won after first letter - only £50, but it's the principle

Old Bear vs. Black Horse - £117 of charges wiped off 2 loans, but more WILL follow

Mrs Bear vs. Index (Littlewoods) - SAR sent - 2/2/2007

I'm still awaiting statements. They do like to take their time dont they!!!

Good news is I won against Barclays yesterday!!!!! Hooray.......

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007

Guest NATTIE

Sorry i picked this one late, with an advatage gold account when it is converted, apart from the type of account you have, nothing else changes so account number would be the same. SAR is 40 days max so we could be going overtime with this.

Hi all,

I got my statements today. I've gone through and calculated £1,328. I am a bit confused, on the statements it will say above almost every charge, Interest - then an amount usualy in the £5.00 region. I haven't been adding this amount on, should I, and if so do I just add it to the amount of the charge below it.

Hope this makes sense

Callum

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007

Hi Callum, if i'm reading your post correctly - I'd assume the interest is what you're being charged for going overdraw/over your overdraft. If this is the case, you need to download one of the interest calculation spreadsheets if you'd like to claim this back. Basically, you can claim back the interest on the charges only - not the interest for any agreed overdraft that you may have. It's complicated to work out - but worthwhile if it's a few extra quid! Good luck, hedgey xxx:p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi Guys,

Slightly annoying but yesterday I sent off my LBA. Guess what? ....I get home and check my post and I recieved a letter from Natwest! Sods Law!!!

Anyway I'm quite concerned now as the opening line to the LBA is " I am very disappointed you have failed to respond to my letter dated 1st May 2007"

There letter says

"Thank you for your recent letter regarding the fees applied to the account. We are currently considering your claim. Given the work involved in assesing your claim we anticipate that we will be in a position to respond within 6-7 weeks, but will endeavour to do so sooner if we are able"

Should I write another letter and address it to the guy from Natwest explaining I've sent a letter with a 14 day deadline before filling a court case, or should I just leave it as it is and just start counting down the 14 days.

Thanks alot

C

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007

Callum

You are too generous. Simply ignore their letter. They will receive your 14 days deadline on your LBA. Let them worry about it. The idea of 6-7 weeks of investigating your claim is a fob off.

Prepare for your court action after 14 days, waiting for 7 weeks is not recommended. That is their formula to delay things as much as possible.

I love the way they try and delay things. I think they think we will suddenly give in.

I actually went all the way with Barclays and it got to the sending off of the court bundle stage until they emailed me with a settlement, so I know how much they love to hold out!!!

I'm doing this for a friend but he does not really want to go to the court stage unfortunalely as he cannot afford the fees although you get them back. I've tried persuading him but he'd like to just take the offer (if they give one that is). I wonder how many people have done the same and the banks are laughing by getting away with only giving half the money back!!!!

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007

It doesn't matter if your friend can't afford to file at court straight away, he can wait till he's got the money to do it, I'm in the same position myself. He can always file later on. A lot of people are having to wait the 8 weeks out for the same reason. Sometimes Natwest are coming up with full amount offers, he might be lucky.

I love the way they try and delay things. I think they think we will suddenly give in.

Obviously thewy don't read this site or they'd know with what respect they are viewed!!

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

No time for reading with all our claims were firing at them!!!!

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007

No time for reading with all our claims were firing at them!!!!

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007

Apologies for not responding to this thread and updating.....This was won in full shortly after the LBA was sent

THANKS for all help & advice!!!!!!!! Two Succesful claims to my name so far....and about to begin the third

Thanks again

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007

Well Done Callum

CONGRATULATIONS!

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

Congratulations

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

THANKS AGAIN....nice & easy in comparison to one week before Court-date-backdown like Barclays!!!!!

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007