UKPC parking invoice - tesco Faraday retail park,Coatbank Street, Coatbridge. ML5 3SQ scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Linus , I know you may think you have a problem, but did you research this topic by reading the previuos replys and threads, then you would have come to your own conclusion that you have nothing to worry about; just ignore everything, do not repond, they will ignore your protestations etc. They just want people to pay: end of: its a [problem]. Get on with your lfe and enjoy.

Hiya, yes but I admit I only read the first 10 pages and the last 10 pages :D Is it really that simple and we can just fully ignore this? I was following the bankbustermum story where many replies were sent back to UKPC.

I was just going to send the reply outlined on page 5,

Dear Sirs,

I refer to your attached letter. You have written to me as the registered keeper. If you have a claim it is against the driver, please take this matter up with the driver.

Yours faithfully

It sounds like your saying I should not even do this.

Hiya, yes but I admit I only read the first 10 pages and the last 10 pages :D Is it really that simple and we can just fully ignore this? I was following the bankbustermum story where many replies were sent back to UKPC.

I was just going to send the reply outlined on page 5,

Dear Sirs,

I refer to your attached letter. You have written to me as the registered keeper. If you have a claim it is against the driver, please take this matter up with the driver.

Yours faithfully

It sounds like your saying I should not even do this.

Hi there. Of course it is your decision as to how to approach this. The problem that has been found by writing to them is that you will just recieve even more letters and more uneccessary worry (plus wasting money on stamps!) If you do ignore them you will revieve approx 5 letters and thats it

as the driver was not the RK then why not send the letter in this instance. It will spur the PPC into wasting more money. just keep all the letters they send and don't reply again. Even easier to just ignore them, it works and you save a stamp.

Sorry, not sure what happened there!!!

1 UKPC Charge certificate £40

2 UKPC Final Demand £80

3 Rossendale Collect £125

4 Rossendale Collect £125 but lots of red

5 Rossendale Collect Final Demand

6 Rossendale Collect NOTICE OF VISIT in big red letters

7 Rossendale collec YOU WILL BE VISTED BY A DEBT COLLECTOR in even bigger letters.

Don't play their game by contacting them, just sit back and ignore them;)

The last one is now over a month old and I'm still waiting

Im at stage 5, and it took a few weeks for this letter to come. I recieved it today but the letter was dated 13th March. It does not take the post office 7 days to post a letter..

As far as i am concerned they can go and screw themselves and visit someone in africa, money [causing problems] scumbags....

Im at stage 5, and it took a few weeks for this letter to come. I recieved it today but the letter was dated 13th March. It does not take the post office 7 days to post a letter.

It certainly doesnt take that long but is a tried and tested DCA trick to get you to pay up immediately (not that you will of course! :D).

:D

Could I just add my voice to those above I've had 6 letters from Rossendales including one from Churchill recovery debt (who are coincidentally part of Rossendales) and a phone call as well. All have been contemptuously ignored by me on the advice of this forum...... I'm am now serving 5 years in Parkhurst will a cellmate called Erica... oohh its brought a new meaning to the word "clamping";)... only joking:D.

Really folks it really is as simple as ignoring these cowbays, I have derived a huuuge amount of satisfaction reading increasingly sombre letters knowing they are only achieving a reduction in their profits through wasted postage. Fear not this is bullying and bluster of a highly organised order nothing more nothing less.

You will not be taken to court,

You will not recieve a visit from a bailiff

You will finally be left alone

You will have the satisfaction of having beaten this pond life.

Enjoy;)

I'd just like to say a big thank you to all who have posted their experience and advice on this forum concerning how to respond to this company. I have chosen to ignore their letters and am now only at stage 2. however it would appear that they have upped their prices as the 'Final reminder' is for £90.00.

Sorry, not sure what happened there!!!

1 UKPC Charge certificate £40

2 UKPC Final Demand £80

3 Rossendale Collect £125

4 Rossendale Collect £125 but lots of red

5 Rossendale Collect Final Demand

6 Rossendale Collect NOTICE OF VISIT in big red letters

7 Rossendale collec YOU WILL BE VISTED BY A DEBT COLLECTOR in even bigger letters.

Don't play their game by contacting them, just sit back and ignore them;)

The last one is now over a month old and I'm still waiting

I'm on stage 2 and I haven't received a letter in ages! I bet I jinx myself now :p

hi all, i just received a "notice of visit" letter from rossendales stating that if i ignored them any longer a debt collector will be visiting me in the 'next few days'! it was sent on the 16th march, but i only received it today.

now i also made the mistake of phoning them and they now have my phone number. will they now be harassing me with phone calls?

i only came across this website now, wish i looked first.

any advise

they want £115

hi all, i just received a "notice of visit" letter from rossendales stating that if i ignored them any longer a debt collector will be visiting me in the 'next few days'! it was sent on the 16th march, but i only received it today.

Don't worry. I'm sure you didn't miss them calling. :)

now i also made the mistake of phoning them and they now have my phone number. will they now be harassing me with phone calls?

Almost guaranteed!

any advise

they want £115

They can "want" all they like. I hope you don't intend giving them it.

Don't worry no-one will be visiting you it's just part of the [problem] to scare you into paying.

Definately...

any advise

they want £115:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just ignore these clowns.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

thanks alot people...

is there anything i can do about them having my phone number or them calling me. although the guy did say he will call back later but nothing yet.

i feel silly for calling them

hahahahahahhahaha

i get it now!!!!!

advise taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to all that have helped.

will keep you updated as to what happens next though

thanks

You are a couple of weeks or so behind me, I had a notice of visit but nothing happened.

As far as I can work out, if there is another letter, it will be one for a reduced amount.

Unluckily for them, I'll be sending just the same amount of money :p

Ahh call me sad but I take great pleasure in winding these muppets up, I called them again recently to have some more fun!

The last call I made, the twerps tried get my number out of me via a 'security question' and then later I spoke to somebody new and they said they didn't have the number. When I phoned up this time they again tried the security question [problem]. I made a number up on the spot and laughed out loud when the moron on the end of the phone replied "Yep, you have now passed security".

The pleb on the phone also essentially admitted that he was aware that sending round a 'debt collector' was illegal, although it is GUARANTEED that I will be visited soon... Fingers crossed, wasted petrol and time for them would be great.

One thing which I do notice and they have hung up on me twice because of it, is that they are really keen to try and find out exactly what you are disputing in regards to the ticket. The moment I say I am not going to provide any information, they start getting aggressive.

Will stop calling them now.....maybe.

Ahh call me sad but I take great pleasure in winding these muppets up, I called them again recently to have some more fun!

Will stop calling them now.....maybe.

I hope you are calling them on a standard land line and not dialling a 09 or 0870 phone number!

Having just read earlier entries in this thread, regarding being contacted by DCA's and the like, the following might be useful.

For those whose telephone number is automatically sent out when you dial, you might be interested to know that prefixing the dialled number with 1470, will then withold it.

Conversely, if your number is automatically witheld, as mine is, prefixing with 1470 will allow it to be sent.

I don't know if there is a similar device for those using mobile telephones.

Sam the Eagle

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks