They Say I Am Wasting My Time

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I bank with the Woolwich and my bank manager lives a short distance away from me. He got to hear through the grapevine that I intend to reclaim my charges. He actually called to me over the fence and informed me that I would be wasting my time and that he would do all he could to prevent me from doing this and the last thing that the area needed was someone who could not afford to live there !!!!!!

Unfortunatly there was no-one around at the time and when I challanged him in front of others he said "I am a manager of a bank and a well respected individual and therefore I am very unlikely to say such a thing and feel insulted that you think that I would".

I only wish I had a witness because it would not only be my bank charges I would be taking him to court for !!!

what an arrogant tos*er - there was a day when a bank manager was a respected member of the community but nowadays they are merely glorified salespeople. Enjoy your victory when it comes.

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.

hah ha what a t*sser. Tell him that it wil be taken out of his hands and dealt with at a much higher level than him and that when the bank's solicitors agree to settle your claim you will take the cheque round to his house to show it to him. :)