Mark Vs HSBC For £3626

banksripyouoff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

that's why i say do it for a good few lines to see the pattern - sometimes it adds some - sometimes not, but at the end you get a total. sounds like you are doing it correctly.

and the 8% interest is added at claim stage only

the daily interest is on the charges only (o/d interest, yes as it is part of the total you are reclaiming - 8% no, else you'd be getting daily on top of the 8% - that's a no-no) so charges only x 0.00022= daily rate.

hope you were able to salvage the head!

Thanks for that, will continue with it.

7 days to go before LBA

Head salvaged but started to rain now so wont last long, good job i took photo before which is now his desktop background (desktop backgroung at 7! maybe i should ask him to do the s/s for me), very happy boy.

Cheers Lattie,

another day down, no reply again. I find it very funny considering the amount of times they have phoned and written to me in the past, desperate to get in touch with me.

Just noticed that today they have recalled my D/D for the mortgage as it would have put me £38 over my O/D and charged me £25 for the privilege.

How kind of them, put charge straight on my S/S.

Hi All

14 Days up tommorrow, LBA all ready to send. would anyone be so kind as to have a look at it to check for me, especially the 2/3 to last paragraphs. Does it sound right?

My addy

their addy

17/02/07

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Dear Sir/Madam,

ACCOUNT NUMBERS: xxxxxx, xxxxxxx

I am very disappointed that you have failed to respond to my letter of the 2ND Feb 2007

I now understand that the regime of 'fees' which you have been applying to my account in relation to direct debit refusals, exceeding overdraft limits and so forth are unlawful at Common Law, Statute and recent Consumer regulations.

I would draw your attention to the terms of the contract which you agreed to at the time that I opened my account. It is an implied term of that contract that you would conduct yourselves lawfully and in a manner which complies with UK law.

I am frankly shocked that you have operated my account in this way as I had always reposed confidence in your integrity and expertise as my fiduciary.

I calculate that you have taken £2,232 plus £111.15 in overdraft interest and £1,838 in charges plus and £23.30 in overdraft interest respectively, which you have charged me. Total £4204.45.

I am enclosing a revised schedule of the charges which I am claiming up to 15th Feb 2007. I have sent you a schedule in my original letter of the 2nd Feb 07

I require repayment in full of this money. If you do not comply fully within 14 days then I shall begin a claim against you for the full amount plus interest plus my costs and without further notice.

Yours faithfully,

banksripyouoff

just to clarify it a tad - i'd put " on acct. no. xxxxxxx i calculate xxxx+xxx, etc , total: xxxxxx and on acct. no xxxxxx i calculate xxxxx+xxx, etc. , total:

i am reclaiming in total: 4204.45 on two accounts.

or similar - just to make it a bit clearer - separate but together on the claims.

Hi All

Well I sent the LBA first thing monday morning (19th feb) recorded delivery, with revised spreadsheets.

This morning got a letter from our old friend Colin in response to my prelim letter, asking for a full breakdown of the charges I am claiming. Have I done something wrong? as I did include s/s's with full breakdowns of date, amount and description of cost with the prelim letter.

Anyway LBA has been recieved so I guess I will just sit tight for a week then start looking at the MCOL (already registered)

Mark

mark,

answered in a reply to your pm. can you take the partic. off - the guys upstairs ask us not to post them else nobody needs to log-in. thanks.

i've advised doing the N1 because of the detail involved in claiming for 2 accounts.