Salisburyowl V Halifax ***WON***

salisburyowl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think Halifax expects all of us to lie back and think of England....we can put that in our show, along with Tillys' 'technics', what do you think:D

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about me lying back and thinking of england being put on show thanks....thats a private thing ;) We could use Tilly's Technics as main event though....would that make it a bit like the generation game ?:grin:

Well the postie has been busy today....I got 2 letters, one from the court saying haifax have filed an acknowledgement and are going to defend.....and the 2nd letter was from the halifax saying that they have investigated but are happy that the charges were applied correctly...and with a bit of advice as to how to manage my account more efficiently :D awwww bless them , how nice.

So the waiting game begins.....what to do now eh :wink:

Owl

hey owl!!

any financial gain from the haliprats yet???

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Well the postie has been busy today....I got 2 letters, one from the court saying haifax have filed an acknowledgement and are going to defend.....and the 2nd letter was from the halifax saying that they have investigated but are happy that the charges were applied correctly...and with a bit of advice as to how to manage my account more efficiently :D awwww bless them , how nice.

So the waiting game begins.....what to do now eh :wink:

Owl

Evening owl,

So all that crossing was for nothing then, hey?:D

It's not fair that Halifax don't wanna play nice aint it lovey!!!! Well get straight back on that horse, put your boxing gloves on and go at 'em like a bull in a china shop, that's what I say:lol:

Let the game commence!!!!

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Muggins.....do you know how difficult it is to hold reins with boxing gloves on ? Besides can you imagine me running around the new forest trying to mount one of those ponies, I'd be there forever ;)

Muggins.....do you know how difficult it is to hold reins with boxing gloves on ? Besides can you imagine me running around the new forest trying to mount one of those ponies, I'd be there forever ;)

I have every faith that you'll find a way;)

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

thank god for that thought i might have to bring out the

wheelchair no cant be doing with again ha ha ha ha

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

well at least you got next week to look forward too i

still got two weeks before mine time will drag sun sea drink

or drink drink drink fit sun and sea somerewere

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

sorry to break up the party, but I'm off to me pit.

Feelin rather poorly again, this blasted cold is turning into a really nasty sore throat...aint it always the way, the kids are off and either they get ill or you do. Bummer!!!!

Anyho, ladies have a blinding weekend (regardless of the weather) I'll be popping in and out, so I'll catch up soon.

nite, nite comrades;)

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA