Salisburyowl V Halifax ***WON***

salisburyowl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for your support Lisa...it's much appreciated :D I hope I can be as supportive to you and your claim. Sorry to hear about your struggle at the moment...I hope all goes well for you...chin up ! ;)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it, it still quiet on the Salisbury front, then?

Haven't heard from you in a while so I thought I'd best pop my head round your door for a change..not that I'm missing you or anything:)

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Muggins.....I know you're missing me ;)

Nothing as yet and tomorrow is their last day to acknowledge my claim. Then I'll fire off a 'pay up in 7 days or I file for judgement' letter...with a bit of luck I'll have some money during the half term break to buy a new car or even pop down to Paultons Park :grin:

Good to hear from you!

Owl

Fingers, toes and anything else at my age that'll do it is crossed for ya, hun:D

If all goes well, tickets will be on you then, hey?

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

At your age? Are you sure it's safe to cross anything ;) Thank you for those kind words. Tickets on me...no problem , just so long as it's not a coach party :grin: Just thought...at your age as you put it...would you be allowed on any of the rides? :eek: Mind you there are some nice garden areas which are more sedate. :grin: ( steps back to avoid the hand heading for the back of the head).:wink:

Owl

I know your game Tilly, you only want a ticket so you can get on the rollercoaster and go woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :grin:

You can push me around all day if you like....I could do with the rest ;)

only just stopped laughing could do the wooooooooooo bit as long its on the ground or pushing you round a corner could do wheelies im good at them or wheel spins :)

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Hi Mack

Yes tomorrow's deadline day. Will fire the letter off on Friday and I might give their legal dept a ring as someone did and got a nice deposit to stimulate more interest :wink:

Bet your hols looking better and better eh :grin:

At your age? Are you sure it's safe to cross anything ;) Thank you for those kind words. Tickets on me...no problem , just so long as it's not a coach party :grin: Just thought...at your age as you put it...would you be allowed on any of the rides? :eek: Mind you there are some nice garden areas which are more sedate. ( steps back to avoid the hand heading for the back of the head).

Owl

Blimey, me arms just aint long enough, I keep missing ya:-D

No, no coach, just a party of five that's all, you think your winnings can stretch to that?

Oh, and don't worry about me, I'll be riding those rollercoasters when I'm 90, which fortunately for me is still a long way off yet....at a ripe ole age of 34 I can bend and twist with the rest of 'em (but we wont go there though, best not to with youngsters on the site:lol:

well if you need a carer im nvq2 trained sorry couldnt resist that

I'll keep you in mind for when the time comes, thanks for the thought, though:p

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

34.....Muggins...you're a spring chicken. ;) .....was that a waft of air past my ear?

Does this mean I'll have to push you into the garden area, then?

I hope that air wasn't flactuance, you get that when your past it, you know!!!!!!!!!:-D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

you would surprised what technics i have (with a wheelchair )

you two keep this up and i wont be able to see (wiping my eyes):)

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou