Salisburyowl V Halifax ***WON***

salisburyowl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just keep checking your accounts, day or night. They can put it in at all hours.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you really dont want to no but here goes went to local court 3rd or 4th wouldnt accept my evidence for exempt so had to wait for wct/ctc renewal to come through which was another week went again yesterday

yea you guessed it amount on renawal to high thay had got it wrong so again got to wait for revised renawl form so it wont be until next friday at

least so now im two weeks behind and not a happy bunny sorry you did ask:)

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

the only thing that worries me is if it goes in next thu/fri i wont be in the country when when dates of notice etc come through

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Cute avitar tilly..:D

To do a link, the easiest way is to

Right click on the adress bar,

Click copy,

Go to where you want the link,

Right click again,

Click paste.

Thats it.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

He he, my crystal ball says....( )..... within 2 weeks lol.:p

F&Q's... Read here

Mackem67

Did they acknowledge your claim and if so when? I'm wondering when they might acknowledge mine. Guess it's a waiting game. Time to find out your T&C :D

Been you your hols yet?

Sorry Owl just read through your thread again and saw this post.

Yes they acknowledged it about a week after I filed......now just waiting for a defence to be put in.

Hoping they dont bother and they just pay me ;-)

No I dont go away till June 15th....would be nice to have a little extra for that though!

Hi Mackem67

Well they haven't acknowledged my claim yet...they have until thursday so I'm hoping one way or another there will be some movement :grin:

I thought you were on your hols mate or is that next week....half term week cos i'm off too.

Be nice to spend some cash during the break eh ;)

Owl

Hi Owl,

Yeah would be lovely to spend some during our break..........

No we don't go till June 15th....2 weeks in Ibiza

I dont have any school children so never sure when school hols are.

:)

Mackem

Hey owl!!!

Any news yet?

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Nothing yet Lisa

they should acknowledge by Thurs this week and then we go onto the next stage depending if they acknowledge or not....I feel there should be movement of some kind this week.

Owl

Its not long for you now owl!!!

You have my support!!

Go get 'em

But you know what they are like.....on the 11th hour ;)

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]