filed My Claim with the courtq

utterchaos
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have submitted my claim to the court on the 1st feb, in total its 9252.67p i am claiming, so now i guess its just sit back and wait to hear something, the court told me they will be incontact with me in 14days is that about right?

Yep, you'll get an Acknowledgement with Intent to Defend and roughly about the same time money will start going into your account. Should be in the next week or so :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

• 2 weeks later...

just got a letter from the court saying that the claim was issued on the 6th of feb, tho it was handed in on the 1st, and that it was sent to the defendant on the 13th(so tommrow i guess) and it is deemed to be served on the 15th february, and they got until 1st march to reply, so i guess i just wait a little longer then.

Hi,

it will all arrive in time, mine took 7 days from the date the claim was served on Nationwide and the full amount has still not beeen credited but i have spoken to them and received confirmation that all monies are being credited.

I Guess they need more time to keep up with all the corrections!!

Hello utterchaos!

...so i guess its just wait and keep checking the bank now, lol
May not be quite as simple as that!...lol

Whilst U are 'waiting', utilise your time by checking out others threads, in which they have next been sent an ALLOCATION QUESTIONAIRE to fill in by the Court.

• 2 weeks later...

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

well i had a "correction" payment into my account today for £151.44 so i guess they are starting to pay me so seems good so far a little short of the £9252.67 lol but seems they want to pay me

just checked a full statement, and it states refund of interest charge of £151.44, so must be pat of the main payout then as the interest was more than that, but i have to separate claims as the amount was over 5000.