Help!

ricnju

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

We are new to this so sorry if its in the wrong place but not sure what to do. We bank with natwest and have recently had a few financial problems. However many of our problems occur with the charges we have presented to our account. Today for example we have received charges totalling £185 for direct debits totalling £148, that have been unpaid. It was an oversight on our part in that the bills came out a day earlier than the wages went in but I am a little shocked by this! If the bank can take out those charges surely they can pay the direct debit?? Not sure which way to go but it feels just as we are getting straight, we now stand no chance as we still have to pay these bills. This is not the first time we have had issues with charges and natwest however on this occasion they are refusing to budge.

Any advice??

Ric and Julie

Hello and welcome,

You should re-claim all your bank charges. Read all the F.A.Q.s and Step-By-Step Guides. Have a look in the Natwest Forum read a few threads then start one yourself. The charges to your account are legally unenforceable and you should demand the repayment of your money.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thankyou for your reply

It all seems so daunting but we think in total they have had at least £3,000 of charges. We are going to set up another bank account and then look into claiming our charges back. We think we may have to contact cccs now so any idea how having a loan with natwest will affect our claim?

Hi,

Your doing the right thing setting up another account, I was with the Bank Of Scotland for about 27 years untill I won my first claim. They then gave me 30 days to close my account and asked me to cut up my Visa card (nice people!). I have about £1,800 on the card but they said I should carry on making payments as normal and didn't ask me to pay the lot back at once. I'm not sure about your loan with Natwest, someone in the Natwest Forum should be able to help you on that one. I know it seems daunting but if I can take my bank to court and win, then anybody can. Just remember its your money and you will get it back. Have a look at the Natwest Successes, they are bound to cheer you up.

Best wishes with your claim.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert