Help-Lloyds ignoring me!

Mrs Crafty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've sent my first two letters to Lloyds and had no response from them at all.

Does anyone know who I should contact to find out if they've received the letters? Has anyone else had the same problem?

Could this be a delaying tactic?

Thanks all :confused:

LLoyds are like that- they are really quite ignorant! They have given the court two different addresses to send the court info to. The Andover address seems to be the one to use (at the moment) and I have also been directed to send my stuff to SC&M - so I am sending to both places!

Lloyds really like to make things as difficult as possible, In the hope you will give up! Just stick to your own timetable and keep going!

I recommend the stick on Consumer Action Group Labels on correspondence with them - then they know you mean business..good luck

Darling1

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...