beat the woolwich now capital one's turn

slimliz30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

after finally beating the woolwich through the courts to get back over £1000 in unlawful bank charges it is now capitla ones turn...letter requesting statements sent awaiting reply...keep up the good work peeps....paul

Any BEATING the Woolwich take sounds good to me LOL Well Done U

Woolwich won in court/default removed Barclaycard Settled Halifax settled

Capital 1Settled GE Money Settled

Egg Settled-court action re.default 4th hearing!

hi all.still waiting on capital one's response...also i have a question...the debt has been passed to debitas legal services and i have been paying £20.00 per week to settle this debt..i spoke to them today and said that i am in dispute with crap one over there charges...i said i will have to reduce the payments until this has been decided....he said do what you like but if you reduce we will begin legal action to get the money....do i carry on paying or stop.....and letter templates to send to them etc....any help will be appreciated...thanks paul

• 2 weeks later...

I do not profess to be an expert, Lol, however you should keep paying them something...If you wish to reduce the payments for whatever reason, put it in writing stating your reasons and make sure you send it recorded delivery. Don't stop payments entirely, could cause you more problems later.....

Woolwich won in court/default removed Barclaycard Settled Halifax settled

Capital 1Settled GE Money Settled

Egg Settled-court action re.default 4th hearing!

hi all.still waiting on capital one's response...also i have a question...the debt has been passed to debitas legal services and i have been paying £20.00 per week to settle this debt..i spoke to them today and said that i am in dispute with crap one over there charges...i said i will have to reduce the payments until this has been decided....he said do what you like but if you reduce we will begin legal action to get the money....do i carry on paying or stop.....and letter templates to send to them etc....any help will be appreciated...thanks paul

OK here is a suggestion, submit a financial statement to them a break down of income and outgoings, making sure you don't leave yourself short, get the interest fixed too if you no longer want to keep the card.

Local CBA can help there, if you can't get them to agree to fixing the account so no more interest is added.

They can't bully you this way, you can only afford to pay what you can, afterall they took the risk of lending you the money, Unsecured lol.....let them take the strain.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks