Welshlass2 v Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi mandy,

got a call out so havnt had time to check in properly til now did you find everything you needed for your bundle ill post what i found if needed if not goodluck an you deseve some time doing nothing but sit back take a breather you will win

jeanette

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jeanette

I have all I need I think, please keep me posted as to how it goes for you and any updates you have, I will let you know what happens with me, same goes for you Kieran, keep in touch, its good to keep your spirits and fire up with others in the same position.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH - I'M KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED:) :)

Reclaiming £2200 from Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07

Final update before court, just completed and posted my bundle to Kirsty Ross an one to the court. I am feeling a little nervous that I may have put something stupid in the bundle, or made an error on the statement of evidence. I know its nerves, but it helps to get it out of my system..

Hopefully we will be given a court date and one that doesn't clash with our forthcoming holiday in August.

hi mandy,

just a quick question if you dont mind, do i use a full list of settled cases or just for YB im unsure it seems now ive done the major stuff the little things are playing on my mind of what im including so then i can sit an work on my statement of evidence etc

oh yes im away in August aswell an u can guarantee if they send me any offers they will come when im away (sods law) my court date is 7th Sept i get back 30th Aug and i have crossed everything for you and wish you as much luck as possible an again thanks for your help

jeanette

Hi Jeanette

Actually I didn't include that list in the end, I wasn't sure if it might actually cause some irritation to the judge and make it seem that I was overconfident. I have to confess thats its difficult to know what to do for the best and I think its just luck of draw and how the judge feels on the day (if of course it gets that far). I plan to spend the next week or so getting to grips with all the things I put in my bundle so as I don't look too stupid on the day and can actually answer a question if its put to me. I actually read through the transcript of the judge in birmingham who found in favour of Lloyds TSB recently, it made me feel a bit edgy and I don't want to end up in the same situation.

At least you actually have a date, mine could be December for all I know, well actually it is supposed to be the first available date within 42 days of date of service of the last letter received from the court - You need a law degree just to understand that, I am still non the wiser as to when I will go to court???

Anyway fingers crossed all will go well for us both, it would be nice to receive a settlement in time for the holidays eh!!

Mandyx

know what you mean about the over confident thing an the lloyds win put me on edge to but ive printed out some things 3 times and others only the once till i have read everything and then decide what goes in to the final thing ive now ran out of ink again the third cartridge so im gonna stop for the nite be my first one ive stopped before 2am oooh lucky me ah well thanks again and "show us our money" lol enjoy your hols :)

hi all

just had my notice of transfer from th court, it indicated that YB had still not received my list of charges, im goin to re-send them recorded delivery.

not sure wot happens now should i be getting information for my bundle, iv been reading welshlass2 thread and they seem to be on hte ball with this. any help and advice would be welcome. thanks

Hi there,

It may be a while now, but you could start reading up on the next step, as you can see I have listed all that I included in my bundle and there are lots of links in this thread as we were all trying to help each other out. If you start your own thread, you will get help if you need it, also it will help you to keep track of your progress. I think I waited for about a month before I heard any more from the court. If you are at all worried, then ring the court and ask them if you need to do anything. Finally a word of advice on YB, make sure that anything you send them is sent recorded delivery, they are very slippery and will do anything to draw this out as much as possible, but stay resolute and don't be intimidated by them, you will win!

ill second that they like to drag everything out and will delay as much as they can but yeh start a thread you will get any help you need i always read up other threads so i am forarned with what they can pull good luck

jeanette

ok thanks i'll start my own thread, hope you dont mind if i pinch some things of your list, well i confess i already have, but its only polite to ask. will let you know how i get on. thanks for your advice

Absolutely not, that is what this forum is all about, take whatever you want, the more we help each other, the stronger we are against the banks, I am no expert and all of my information has been passed to my by others. Just shout out if you need any help or you don't understand anything, someone will help you out.

Good luck!

go for it and my thread is conalot v yorkshire bank if you want to ask anything no problem without help from others on here posting whats happening and how they deal with it. Has helped me so go for it an good luck

jeanette

sorry to highjack your thread a mo mandy but goerdieboy I have printed quite a few articles from bank charges in print but was unsure if i was to put them in my bundle do think I should include them I didnt want to be over the top as my bundle is quite a size already dont want to over do it

thanks jeanette

I am preparing my bundle and I am including a few items from bank charges in print - I feel it will all help should we actually have to turn up at court. I just think you should feel you have everything you need before sending it in..

cheers I wasnt sure , But saved a few to file dunno about you but my bundle is a size an a half an going through ink at incredible rate one more thing did you print out the whole Competition Commition (bad spelling ooops) report or just parts of it

thanks jeanette

look in got a court date a guide to the later stages its listed there the Competion Commission Provisional Findings Report Northern Irish Personal Banking check it out an see what you think, ive only printed a few parts of it Id welcome your opinion thanks

told you,

ive read most of it an i think that im defo going to include the parts on unautherized overdraft charges as its very relavent to me and we wil see how much ink ive left if i choose any more well worth a read though beats take a break lol

jeanette:rolleyes:

Did you guys see GM TV this morning they say a judge has ordered to YB disclose the true cost of bank charges - may not happen for a few months or till early next year but going to be interesting;) lol

georgieboy