Am I invisable?

superstottie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I am getting really sick of reading thread after thread on here of people saying how they are receiving offers etc and what di I get - BIG FAT NOTHING!! I am beginging to wonder if I have done something wrong!

I issued my court claim 1st Dec and HSBC have defended and I have since had to file my AQ - I am claiming less than £1500 so didn't have to pay therefore I am not a priority to them! I have sent emails, phoned them and all I have had back was a answerphone message from Julie Kyle saying that HSBC are dealing with it and I should hear something within the week - this was two weeks ago!

I have also tried emailing HSBC customer relations and have had a reply yesterday saying that they have forwarded it to the relevant department!

Has anyone got any suggestions on what I can do now? I am really getting fed up with it all now and sometimes wish I had never started! All my friends that I have told about it have got there money and are on to there second or third claims!!!

Thanks for reading my ramblings!!

Bex:-x

OH MY GOD - You aint gonna believe this - just as I pressed the post button the post man arrived with a letter from DG!!! They are offering me full payment but want to offset it against my debt with Metropolitan collection services! Thing is that the account i have claimed for was closed and it was another account that has been passed over to metropolitan so can i insist that I get payment in form of cheque - for a start the fact that they took these charges caused me to run up massive debts with other companies which i would rather pay than pay HSBC!!! They can wait for there money - i have had to wait long enough!

Many thanks

Bex

bex it was your case that you won so be when you send the acceptance back to them, insist that you receive the money by way of cheque. you are pulling the shots not them

well done by the way

netty xx

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Thanks netty

I have sent them a letter stating that I accept there offer on condition that it is paid via cheque within next 7-10 days otherwise I will be continuing my court claim and they will have to pay for my legal advice and representation. I did try phoning woman who sent letter but suprise suprise I got answer phone and asd yet no call back!

Will keep you all posted on what happens

Bex

Hi again

Well I got a call from Julie Kyle at DG on mondayto say that I had to put the fact that I wanted payment to be to myself in writing so told her that I have done this and included it with my acceptance and that they should receive it that day as posted on Friday. Tuesady I get a letter from the lovely Colin Langdale offering me £685 - I take this was in response to my original letter way back in october!!! They obviously don't know what they are doing as they have failed to notice that they have also offered me over £1000! On Wednesday I get a letter from the court informing me that HSBC failed to submit their AQ and if they dont by the 21st then they will throw out there defence and I can file for Judgement! I just find it all really quite funny how useless they are getting - you would have thought they would just pay up on the first letter now as they should realise that we aint gonna go away if they ignore us and it would save them a hell of a lot of time and money!

I am still awaiting my payment - I did state in my letter that I wanted payment made directly to myself in form of cheque in next seven days but this is DG I am dealing with so not holding my breath

Will keep you posted on further developments!

Bex:p

I'd send an e-mail stating you are still awaiting your cheque and

you might like to mention to them the the court has noted their lack of response in sending in an allocation questionaire and that the court is sending them an "unless letter" (they will know what that means) and you are hoping they will expedite their cheque to you to avoid the further embarrassment of having their defense thrown out by the court.

(just kind of makes you sound clued up, don't you think!!!!, I liked it! LOL)

e-mail that to [email protected]