Cybergypsy Vs HSBC - Personal + Ltd Co

cybergypsy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My ltd co. finally running out of cash mainly due to non-stop charges after a couple of credit card charge backs (mainly stolen cards) around christmas is almost dead (the charges are now greater than the original chargebacks) I've had to sack myself and go on income support. Great fun with 4 kids.

Anyway been reading all day and then filling out the spreadsheets.

On the personal account i've no real problems. About 650GBP since August 2001 about 130GBP interest. Waiting to get the parachute account open first before starting the ball rolling and also for the official notification of the 100+ the intend to charge me end feb.

On the Ltd co account it's a little more difficult. I've all the bank statements but what I don't have it the monthly summary of charges, so I can easily list the dd recalls etc. What I can do it separate the daily overlimit fee from the the normal service charges. I could relatively easily work this out, providing I knew if the daily amount has always been 4GBP per day.

As the DP Act SAR doesn't apply for Ltd Co.s any ideas where to go from here on this one?

• 3 weeks later...

:!: Interesting. So far i've only sent a claim for charges on the personal a/c. This morning i've recieved a letter from Colin Langdale addressed to

Me

Limited Company Name

Address

Going to be a little difficult for him to do his "investigations" when he's looking at the wrong a/c. Though of course it's more a case of doing nothing.