Which Spreadsheet for Contractual Interest?

gashton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Whilst processing my claim against Natwest I thought it was about time to start my claim against Capital one.

I originally intended to start proceedings before xmas but have been ingrossed with the whole contractual interest debate and therfore decided it would be a good idea to spend some time trying to understand before going down this route.

Whilst exhausting a lot of time trying to grasp the contractual interest method, I still can't claim to fully understand it, and no doubt never will.

Whilst this is the case, can someone please advise which spreadsheet they have used to progress via this method.

I've obtained a spreadsheet which i believe was developed by Mandzai - but he/she seems to imply its only relevant to bank accounts (not credit cards). Theres also the spreadsheets developed by Vampiress but i get the impression these are designed to calculate simple interest only.

Apologies for requesting info which is no doubt already available but i want to make sure I approach this claim correctly, and I can also assure that I have read up thoroughly before requesting this info.

Mods please can you convert this thread to one specific to my claim so i can continue posting updates/questions.

Many thanks in advance for your help/patience

G

Hi Gashton

I have some links below, they will take you to the spreadsheets.

Uk

• Haha 2

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi Gashton,

Have you had any luck in trying to find a spreadsheet that calculates compound interest as like you I've been looking everywhere to no avail.

As you state, vampiresses spreadsheets just seem to calculate simple 8% interest.

Would really appreciate any help .

Thanks in advance,

richwhit

There are lots of links here:

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Folks,

Vamps spreadsheets probably look as though it is 8% because you have to change the percentage to the applicable one for your case. The 8% is just an example.

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

• 2 years later...