Some Urgent Advice Please!!

nibyrne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am actually claiming from First Direct but as I am dealing with DG solicitors I wondered if anyone could help?

I have received an offer today from DG (I submitted my AQ on 31st Jan), however they have stated that I am unable to claim charges prior to 15 December 2000 due to the fact my MCOL was submitted on 15 December 2006. As I started my claim with FD in November, am I able to claim back these previous charges?

Thanks!

Lots of us are getting this, stating some of the charges are outside the six year spread, have they offered to pay interest on charges, also how was the letter titled e.g. to the right in bold.

regards

Sharkie

Sharkie

very interesting I have not heard about this. May explain why the lady I spoke to was insistent on dates with me.

Will keep an eye out for that. Thanks.

4th January 2008 - Prelim sent

16th January 2008 - Standard reply - NO!

They are offering the full amount of my claim including interest and MCOL/AQ fees, however have deducted £204.00 which I was charged between 11 November 2000 and 12 December 2000. The top right hand side of the letter says WITHOUT PREJUDICE. Is this the bit you meant? Don't know whether to just accept and be grateful for getting the majority of my money back.

Personally I would not accept this, you could decline this offer and remind them that you have submitted your AQ and intend to continue your claim. What do you have to lose. Don't let them dictate to you.:)