natwest credit card

james20202020
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi can you help me by telling me what i have to do to reclaim the late payment and overlimit fees on a NatWest credit card and any interest they may have put on them. i rang the NatWest credit card centre and they told me that to be able to get copies of the 14 months credit card statements in question i would have to pay £3 a month a total of £42 pounds even though i am sure i told them my new address (so never recieved them in the first place) they have no record of me doing this so i have to pay them £42 is there any way of getting these statments by paying less.

many thanks for any help

started new thread could not see how you did it yesterday

have written S.A.R to bishopsgate not sent yet address is this letter the same format if it is about natwest credit card and does it go to bishops gate address is this ok: NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC

135 BISHOPSGATE

LONDON

EC2M 3UR

01/02/2007

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT NUMBER/VISA CARD NUMBER: **** **** **** ****

Please supply me with a complete list of transactions .....

Yes, use the same S.A.R. for your credit card, there is no way you should have to pay £42. A one off £10 fee will entitle you to all the information Nat West hold, so if you have a bank acc with them too you can add that acc no to the letter to get all the info you require.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Hi James,

You found the new thread button, I see. Well done, you're on your way now.

As I said in my reply yesterday and as deller says today, the £42 for your statements is rubbish.

Good luck with your claim.

OB

• Haha 1

Please read the Stickies and FAQs. Your question may have been answered already.

Old Bear vs. NatWest - won after first letter £600

Mrs Bear vs. Studio - won after first letter £360

Old Bear vs. Abbey - won after first letter - only £50, but it's the principle

Old Bear vs. Black Horse - £117 of charges wiped off 2 loans, but more WILL follow

Mrs Bear vs. Index (Littlewoods) - SAR sent - 2/2/2007

• 1 month later...

They have 40 days to comply with your request.

• Haha 1

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

If they don't reply (or is that provide info) within 40 days, they are failing in their statutory obligations under the Data Protection Act so it is in their best interests to make sure they damn well do!!

Until you hear, just sit tight!!

Natwest Bank Plc owe me £1,227.48

06/03/07 - Prelim Sent

16/03/07 - Claim authorised, in full, via telephone...

28/03/07 - Full offer received in writing - YAY

29/03/07 - Offer accepted!

Bank of Scotland Mastercard owe me £497.00

11/03/07 - Complaint telephone call logged

29/03/07 - 50% offer received...

You should get your statements within the 40 days via a tatty brown envelope (or two!) If not, you need to report them to the Information Commisioner for non-compliance - check out the stickies in the Nat West Forum as there's one on Data Protection.

Good luck!

hedgey

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 2 weeks later...

natwest have recieved my s.a.r and i have heard nothing they recieved on the 1st of march this is now day 15 and they have still not banked or cleared the cheque for 10 pounds from my girlfriend :(:confused: i am getting worried should i contact them by telephone to ask them what they are playing at assuming they dont provide info and i report them to the information comissioner what happens then? just worrrying any ides anyone.......? Any help gratefully recieved many thanks.:)

Thanks gizmo i sent it to the bishops gate address not the one in southend where there credit card centre is have i sent s.a.r to wrong address bishopsgate is listed as data controller for nat west bank ther is no data controller address listed for natwest credit cards at southend?

They have 40 days to respond and they probably know whats coming next so likely to use as much time as possible!

Natwest Bank Plc owe me £1,227.48

06/03/07 - Prelim Sent

16/03/07 - Claim authorised, in full, via telephone...

28/03/07 - Full offer received in writing - YAY

29/03/07 - Offer accepted!

Bank of Scotland Mastercard owe me £497.00

11/03/07 - Complaint telephone call logged

29/03/07 - 50% offer received...

laura d,

Don't give them a minute longer than is necessary. They would not be as recipricol with you . Good luck :cool:

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hi I've just been paid out Today bynat west credit card althouth I did not have to send for statements as I already had them,

I have been dealing with

MIKE BAILEY

SENIOR CUSTOMER ADVISOR

CARDS CUSTOMER SERVIES

CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTRE

PO BOX 5747

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

SS1 9AJ

shazzy

Guest NATTIE

Congratulations!! Sorry but SAR are being dealt with within 3 to four weeks at the moment due to the volumes being sent in at the moment