BankFodder BankFodder

BADMOTHER

Next On My List

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4633 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have already won with First Direct, and I am still waiting for my statements from Lloyds. All the letters went on the same day (8th January ish!). I have rang the bank to chase them up and they said "all requests for statements are sent to a particular department and she didn't know the number". Anyway their 40 days will soon come round:D .

First Direct ** WON ** :p

It may be wise when you contact Lloyds with your preliminary letter to let them know that you have experience of claiming in these cases.

And whilst it is the banks perogative to defend any action bought against it you are aware that as to date they have not appeared at any hearings to defend their penalty charge regime. As such to settle with you at an earlier stage would save them having to pay interest and court fees on your claim..... or words to that effect.

Alternatively if your not in a hurry follow the standard process.

I know there are some very interesting draft orders around at present which you could submit as a draft at the time of submitting your AQ.

• Haha 1

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

I have already won with First Direct, and I am still waiting for my statements from Lloyds. All the letters went on the same day (8th January ish!). I have rang the bank to chase them up and they said "all requests for statements are sent to a particular department and she didn't know the number". Anyway their 40 days will soon come round:D .

Hello there,

My SAR went to Lloyds (London HO) on 18th December and they have til Saturday. Rang last monday and they said'my request was being dealt with and my documents would be with me within 7 days'. A week has past and still no documents. Rang again this morning and they told me my latter was in the post room and will be sent firat class today. We shall see eh.

If you sent your SAR to Londo HO, the number to ring is 01179433133. The guy will take your details and phone you back when he has found out whats going on. They do phone back the same day.

Hope this helps :)

curlychic x

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D

Thats a Bristol phone number...... Lloyds HQ is based on the side of the docks if memory serves me right.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

Thats a Bristol phone number...... Lloyds HQ is based on the side of the docks if memory serves me right.

Well i sent my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to London HQ and thats the phone number of the place where its being dealt with.

Ring it, dont ring it, the choice is yours...... I was just offering some help.

:o

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

No probs bud, wasn't being critical - just stood out as i'm not far from Bristol.

Thanks Enron and curlychic both. I will try the number tomorrow and also send a letter mentioning my proposed complaint to the information commission in the case of their failure to comply with my SAR, on or around the middleish of Feb'. Will eep my thread updated anyway;)

Just checked that phone number out, the girl who answered is gonna ring me straight back, the time now is 11:39am - 11:43 Chloe has just rang me back, and very kindly informed me that they received my letter on the 9th January and they do intend to get back to me (in the nick of time no doubt before the 40 days is up). They obviously have everything filed in date order and are dealing with each request as their 40 day deadline is due. Nice!

Just checked that phone number out, the girl who answered is gonna ring me straight back, the time now is 11:39am - 11:43 Chloe has just rang me back, and very kindly informed me that they received my letter on the 9th January and they do intend to get back to me (in the nick of time no doubt before the 40 days is up). They obviously have everything filed in date order and are dealing with each request as their 40 day deadline is due. Nice!

Well i am totally suprised......40 day deadline ends tomorrow and i finally recieved my statements through the door this morning :)

Step one accomplished......finally !

I WON !!!!

Nice curlychic, keep me posted as to how you get on as you are just ahead of me timewise. And good luck to ya (not that luck has anything to do with it!);)

When your work out your charges, double check them, and go through the preliminary and LBA steps allowing 14 days for each.

It maybe worth specifying that you are aware that as of yet Lloyds have not defended their penalty charging regime in court and that if successful legal action was to follow they would be liable for both interest and the court fees.

If however they choose to ignore your communications, file either your MCOL online, or file an N1 at your local court.

In either instance send copies of your schedule of charges in triplicate to the MCOL office which I believe is in Northampton immediately quoting your case number, or include your schedule of charges in triplicate along with your N1 when filing your claim at your local court.

Once the AQ gets to you there is both the draft order on this site which has been issued, think GaryH posted it.

Or the following order which you could also include and mark draft order at the same time as submitting your AQ for the courts consideration:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/20752-kazzaw-lloyds-asset-card.html

Thanks for the advice Enron. I read the KAZZAW thread the other day fascinatig stuff I am also watching with interest m55dlc's thread in Lloyd aswell.

:( Got to hold back with my prelim letter for now, because i'm worried they will close the account which has a huge overdraft that we can't settle just yet. But i'm still looking forward to the day that I can start this claim and get all our money back. I am gonna shop til' i drop, already spending it in my head!

Whats going on ?

you seem to have dissappeared off the radar

:???:

I WON !!!!

Well, after all the bad news about Lloyds the other day, with that daft judge in Brum, my o/h's claim was settled yesterday. There was the letter when we got home "usually we don't refund etc,... but on this ocassion blah blah! His claim was for £782, and they have offered £750 which has already been credited to his account:). We were about 10 days past the LBA expiry date, but hadn't got round to the filing at court bit yet.....So anyone having second thoughts about going through with their claim take a bit of encouragement from this!

CONGRATULATIONS !

:D :D :D

I thought we had lost you for a while

XxXxX

I WON !!!!

I'm always around here curly, mostly reading I admit. ...... I do miss the chatroom though as it goes, it was nice to blow off a bit at the w'end, us with no babysitter an' all!