SAR Failure in part. Any previous?

Dissatisfied_Customer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5660 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm just looking for a couple of answers please! I have finally, (a couple of days late) received my SAR request, but for only one account. I had requested two, one credit card and one current account. I never received the credit card account details, though this could be that they had difficulty paying my money onto the card in the first place.

Has anyone had this before, where the SAR has only been partially fulfilled? What action did they take? I am personally of the mind to report them and file a further request to comply or notify me of the problem? I'm off to check the templates now - if there's not one, can someone leave me a sentence or two?

£1322.59 and counting....

I had a similar instance with Lloyds, not seperate accounts but they had only sent me a year and a halfs worth of statements.

Next step was to send them a polite letter outlining that they had not fully complied with my request - giving them a further 10 days to complete the SAR.

After sending the template letter, if they fail to respond you can send a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office - forms here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/56482-having-problems-getting-your.html

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so the extra details haven't shown up, so I've got to go to court to get my details. Having moved quite a lot since I had my account in question, how accurate do the details of when it was opened/closed need to be.? I'm fairly happy with the last date, but can't remember when it was opened. Is a guess at 10 years ago ok?

How many have gone to court this early and how did that pan out?

Also, as I have one set of account details, can I bring this action at the same time so they know I mean business, and that they haven't bought themselves any extra time? Does it have to be a separate claim as it's for a separate issue?

Lastly, I have been told to use the branch address by a friend, as a court employee told him that LLoyds have been defaulting on payments and using a PO Box so the bailiffs can't collect....