HELP anyone heard of bank-smart

seann01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi to all been rip off by bank smart . this is the phone no for bank smart tel 01872271142 it was on a letter there sent me today. it works i have rang them on it good luck to you all.

this number has been changed to 01872540752

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I see that almost everyone has a similar problem with Bs the are more of us ,the better for us. Unity is strength !

Do not know what to do did not pay them any money yet , I fear give them my account details ! they send to me reminder letters and wrote that - This is to notify you that to date we have not received payment for your outstanding invoice amount of £88 in respect of cost (NC) despite previous reminders .Payment must be received no later than 23/11/11 to avoid further action being taken . An independent debt collection agency may be instructed to formally pursue the debt from you at an initial further cost to you of between £10 and £75 depending on the amount of the debt and cost involved in referral to the third party unless the amount of £88 is paid by 23/11/11

Where the total amount o your debt to us including previously unpaid invoices is over £100 failure to pay the invoice by this date may result in court action being taken against you incurring a further administration fee for legal preparation of up to £150 plus statutory interest on the full outstanding amount of your total debt with us at the rate of 8% as per our terms and conditions. We may also seek to recover all reasonable costs and fees including the court fee. if we do not receive payment of this amount within 7 days from the date of this notice we will take steps to recover the amount from you without further notifications.We will immediately proceed with passing your details onto our debt collection company for the said amount plus an initial collection fee of £50 to cover the cost of preparing your debt for referral. In event of court action being required - you will incur court costs, further charges as per our t/c,your details may be passed to major credit ref. agencies.They may make adjustments to your credit rating,which will affect your ability to raise credit in future.

I have a question what will be better to do, pay them or wait for trial in court and try to explain in some way ? if I pay for my claims (bs will be have my account details ) and then can charge me for another future fee when they want without my permission ?

I wanted to Mark my English is not the best and did not understand most of t/c before I signing a contract with them .bs lied me at the beginning saying it's no win no fee and this is easy and quick to do but unfortunately it is different. Sorry for the spelling but I use the translator online . Thanks for any help !!!

The bigger they are, the harder they fall !!!

Robert79 you do not need to pay anything with your credit or debit cards.

you can ask for their account details and what bank they use that way they cannot have your account details. as for your account you can keep it and change banks either way they cannot touch it without a court order and thats cost effective to them.

as for the Debt collection company they cannot come in to your house or property without your consent so therefore no need to worry about them. the debt collectors are there to find a way for you to pay it off and work it out so that you can do it using instalments.

my advise pay the £10 and get your paperwork sent as i am waiting for them to take me to court.

Hi Milliman and thanks for ansfer .I have a few questions for you if it is no a problem . Can you explain to me for what I have to pay these £10 ?

Have you paid them any money already?

At the beginning they inform you it is no win no fee ? and if yes, do you have some proof of this ?

Do you have t/c what they sent to you at the beginning ?

I was in Citizens Advice Bureau and City Council Trading Standards I got advice to not pay them any money and send all details and letters from BS to MOJ .

the £10 is for you to reclaim any paper work they have carried out on your behalf. what this means that by paying them £10 they must send you all relevant paperwork with in 40 days.

no i have not paid them any money, i am waiting for them to take me to court.

they would never inform you that this is a no win no fee case as it is against their interest. but also i dont have the original terms and conditions.

you did the right thing by going to CAB and standard trades. write a letter to them explain to them that you was ill advised and therefore thought it was a no win no fee case, that they should waver their fee. and make sure you send as a recorded letter because they cannot deny that they did not recieve any documents.

dont panic or worry because it takes a long time before they can take you to court or any thing. most of the emails and letters they send are procedure to prove to the system that they are trying. this is called a paper trail do the same yourselve start sending them letters and prove to them that you are trying too and therefore if it went to court then you have prove that you have tried.

Hi there. This is my first post so please excuse any mistakes.

I signed up with BS approx 4 years ago and as yet I have not recieved one penny from my claims.

I read the terms and conditions thoroughly and there was no mention of a minimum charge(£99+vat) so I claimed on all of my old accounts that I could remember. They have now sent me invoices for 5 sparate accounts saying that I owe them £719. I read posts on this forum acouple of months ago saying they are just chancers and to ignore them because they have had cases like this in court and the judge ruled that their T&cs were not clear enough.

They also say that the total amount of my claim is £549.07 but they cannot get it for me.

I have been called today by MIL collections demanding payment and had letters from LRC in the same vain.

My partner and I are both disabled and this is causing us to get very depressed and I am at my wits end . Please Help

Kind Regards

Andy

first of all dont worry about the creditors they will not enter your house until you let them in. they will send you letters and phone calls, if they do that you can either ignore them or as i do file any paperwork and write down the date and time they call you on your number.

1. do you have the original Terms and conditions? the ones that came with the pack that you signed with

2. speak to the ministory of Justic and get them to give you advise. also go to the Citizen advise Bureau and get advise.

3. Ask BS to send you any paperwork they have of you, they will ask you to pay £10 pay and within 40 days they have to respond to your request and send you any paperwork.

but before you do all that write a letter explaining to them that this is what the T&C says when you signed up with them and therefore they should wave the fee. because at the time i dont think they were regulated with by the MOJ.

I have just spoken to CAB and they have said that every one should book an appointment with them and take any information that you have about the person. you should also print out information that is on here like every one else and show it to them.

• 4 years later...
do not use bank smrt at any cost

Do not use bank smrt at any cost. Wolf in sheeps clothing>>>>> they will bite

That doesn't tell us much about why you are opening a very old thread again. Can you give us the story of why you say that please ??

Resolver have now added BANK SMART amongst their rogues gallery. If anyone is having issues with this EVIL Bank Smart company, then log your complaint through RESOLVER.

Bank Smart snare you into there net by offering "free" PPIicon claim etc. There real aim is to make YOU pay. They have sent me an invoice for £xxxx for not returning a form!!!!! Of course, they have a big fight on there hands

DO NOT USE

posted on another thread!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: