Moonstar Vs HSBC

moonstar1981
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, got back home from Leeds on Friday after an amazingly busy week over there, to find my AQ pack from the Courts... Also a letter from DG! It started with stating that I had put to many Charges against what my statements reflected, around 10 in total. I checked and looked through this and didn't read any of the other pages they'd sent me, after checking they were right, I was £300 to much and had done one of my statement pages twice! I was devasted so I continued the letter...... They made me a full offer, including court fees etc..... Saying that this was an Gratia Payment.... Cheers guys, massive help from everyone on here and reading lots of different posts... they had only just entered a defence last Monday so it was a really quick turnaround.... Happy Happy Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA.............THAT'S BRILLIANT!

CONGRATULATIONS...............send that acceptance letter back asap.

cross off the line about confidentiality - it won't affect anything. if you are happy for it to go into your account - just send it back. if you need a cheque (for whatever reason) you'll have to write your own acceptance and sign it and send it to them. there are plenty of examples floating around - it seems a little quicker payout if you accept it into your account.

REALLY GOOD NEWS!!!

let us know when you get the money

don't halt the claim until you get the money - when is the aq due? if it gets close - just ring the court and tell them you have accepted an offer and are waiting for the money and ask that the aq deadline be delayed for a week.

now go after halifax - the 6 years is from the date of the claim - so get a move on so as not to loose too many of thos 01 charges, if you write the first letter now - you'll be ok to include april 01 charges as you'll be ready to file in 28 days from first letter.

keep an eye on crusher's stuff - he's now going to take on some over 6 years stuff - see how he goes.

Guys & Gals, Does anyone have email addy for dg? I'm still waiting for the money to go into my account, and I clearly explained that I would not cancel my Court action until this was done. Cheers

From offer how long did it take them to put the money back into your account?