Eden Project Crusher Do - 16/06/07

The cobbett slayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Lula!!

Sounds great!! Not many peeps that dont live here seem to know them tho!!They don t know what their missing...lol!!

So has anybody got any idea who is coming to this do now or not??

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lula!!

Sounds great!! Not many peeps that dont live here seem to know them tho!!They don t know what their missing...lol!!

LOLm Trish, I was bought up in hanley and went to school in Tunstall in the same place asour most famous resident :D. My Dad and all his family are from there, so I'm officially a turnover!! I think that there is about 12 of us so far

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hi Lula!!

Here are the current attendees...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

LOLm Trish, I was bought up in hanley and went to school in Tunstall in the same place asour most famous resident :D. My Dad and all his family are from there, so I'm officially a turnover!! I think that there is about 12 of us so far[/quote

Ahh I see,no wonder...lol...doh

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

Here are the current attendees...

cant access it.opens a google window and says i have to sign in.....:rolleyes:

oh well,it'll just be a case of wait and see then i guess.Anyway,I WILL be there,oatcakes 'n'all !!:p

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

Sorry - wrong link - try here.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Okey Dokey - the prospective beach venue for the barbie, as discussed by Crush and myself, is a place called Pentewan. Those of you with teenage boys may remember Ewan McGregor being chased down Pentewan Hill in his BMW, in the opening scenes of Stormbreaker...

Pasties and attendance spreadsheet:

Pentewan is good for a few reasons:

10/20 minute drive from Eden

10 minute drive from St Austell (for those staying at Travelodge)

The smaller beach is quite secluded (a sea wall on one side, cliffs on the other)

This is great because there will be some youngsters, and therefore they can't go far

It is also great because if the tide is coming in you know about it - no getting cut off

Nearby facilities (two minute walk) - PUB!!!, toilets, coffee/tea shop, shop (ice cream, water etc) sufficient parking

No dogs

Yes to barbecues...

Very very uncrowded...

Clean and wide beach with a naturally occurring paddling area...

Suggested necessities:

Water/soft drinks

Swimming togs

Beach mat/towel/rush mat thingummy bob

Treasure bag - for collecting shells and all the gold doubloons that wash up on the beach...

Suncream/adequate cover - it gets VERY hot as it is a sun trap

Here are the pictures (taken only two hours ago whilst "testing" the beer garden):

Pentewan-TheBeerGarden.jpg The Beer Garden!!!

Pentewan01.jpgPentewan02.jpgPentewan04.jpgPentewan06.jpgPentewan07.jpg

Those who have not yet decided whether or not to attend, I really hope these pictures will help you make up your mind...

Woo wee, :D

Nice one Phoenix, well discovered, really looking forward to it now :cool:

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Humph !!!

It's either very foggy, or the webcam's off :(

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

oh... its off for the moment.

It must have been that sunny and hot it damaged the camera!

It must be that then Crush, we can't have bad weather down there. Mind you there is a Bank Holiday coming up !!!!!

&

Either that or the donkey that powers the cam has stopped going round and round the wheel. :-D

gerbils normally do that.

how would you do this?

lash the donkey's legs to the inside of a very big wheel and then spin it?

the RSPCA would have something to say about that do you think?

gerbils normally do that.

how would you do this?

10100_B3s.jpg

IFAD Photo by Giuseppe Bizzarri

Egypt-Minya Agricultural Development Project

A donkey rotates the wheel that lifts water out of this traditional irrigation system called a 'saquias'.

Ignoramus.

:rolleyes:

Hang on, Hold that donkey still while I make some more Burger's !!! :eek:

&

C'mon...stop messing about...we need to get some serious numbers in now...the "BIGGEST CAG PARTY OF THE YEAR" is only three weeks away now...can we start to take orders for pasties, meat, drinks, transport and any other logistics please...8)

Seconded,

I have a deal with my Butcher, he owes me a few bob and has promised me his home made Burgers, Sausages (yummy) and Chinese Pork and Minty Lamb chops (very yummy). I have got 40 of each booked, so please tell us if there is going to be more than that needed. This is going to be a great day !!!!! :D

Lex

&

I have got 40 of each booked
...blimey...Crush...how many barbies did you say you were bringing again?