Tessera

tbern123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Has anyone heard of these people. Welcome To The Tessera Group Plc

I just my credit file yesterday and they weren't on there. Checked it today and now they have registered a default on my credit file. The default is dated 31st May 2006.

They have never written to me, I don't know what this debt is.. Yet without a care in the world they have registered a default on my file.

Well welcome Tessera, you have just joined Cabot on tbern123's S**t list. I am in the process of writing a cca letter now and I will be asking them under what right they have registered a default.

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

According to Tesseras Information Commissioners Office entry they have a few names-

ROCKWELL DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY

BTMK SOLICITORS

PACE FORWARD

FENTON COOPER

They are also registered with the CSA. Can we expect their complaints received to increase by one?

Thanks for that, I'll see what comes back from my CCA request... They only registered the default today.. I guess the might write to me to tell me why

tbern123 vs Cabot

• 2 months later...
Hello

Has anyone heard of these people. Welcome To The Tessera Group Plc

I just my credit file yesterday and they weren't on there. Checked it today and now they have registered a default on my credit file. The default is dated 31st May 2006.

They have never written to me, I don't know what this debt is.. Yet without a care in the world they have registered a default on my file.

Well welcome Tessera, you have just joined Cabot on tbern123's S**t list. I am in the process of writing a cca letter now and I will be asking them under what right they have registered a default.

Hey Tbern, how you doin'

I have had dealings with this crew, how are you getting on with them. So far they bounced my account to Robinson Way and I soon got them into line and they handed it back to BTMK. Nothing else since Jan07

My link was http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/30502-btmk-solicitors-own-debt.html?highlight=btmk

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

Hello DM,

This was a strange one, even by Cabot Standads.

I noticed they had put a default on my credit file, I asked experian to take it off and they said that Tessera had said no.

I just left it...

Until a guy from Robinson Way, called me up and asked me if I would be paying by debit or credit card.

I explained that I would be paying by neither and that I do not acknowledge the debt. He got a bit shirty and said that they would send a Debt Collector to my house.

Red Flag to a Bull, so I sent an email to the bosses of Robinson Way and of Tessera.

This was their response

----- Original Message ----- From: Murray, Bill

To: tbern123

Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 8:34 AM

Subject: FW: Re Robinson Way

We have been instructed by our client, Tessera, to close the account in our files and take no further step. Your account is now closed. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Please note that we have not, and will not, make any report to any third party including credit reference bureaux concerning your account.

Bill Murray

Operations Director - Robinson Way & Co. Ltd

Tel 01618302481

tbern123 vs Cabot

Hello DM,

This was a strange one, even by Cabot Standads.

I noticed they had put a default on my credit file, I asked experian to take it off and they said that Tessera had said no.

I just left it...

Until a guy from Robinson Way, called me up and asked me if I would be paying by debit or credit card.

I explained that I would be paying by neither and that I do not acknowledge the debt. He got a bit shirty and said that they would send a Debt Collector to my house.

Red Flag to a Bull, so I sent an email to the bosses of Robinson Way and of Tessera.

This was their response

----- Original Message ----- From: Murray, Bill

To: tbern123

Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 8:34 AM

Subject: FW: Re Robinson Way

We have been instructed by our client, Tessera, to close the account in our files and take no further step. Your account is now closed. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Please note that we have not, and will not, make any report to any third party including credit reference bureaux concerning your account.

Bill Murray

Operations Director - Robinson Way & Co. Ltd

Tel 01618302481

good result, have BTMK stopped sharing your info too?

good result, have BTMK stopped sharing your info too?

Who is BTMK ?

tbern123 vs Cabot

Who is BTMK ?

They are the group of solicitors who act for (are part of) Teserra.

It is them who were chasing me for Tessera stuff.

So my question should have been - have Tessera removed the credit file stuff they were reporting?

• 2 months later...

Registration Number: Z7385133

Date Registered: 18 December 2002 Registration Expires: 17 December 2007

Data Controller: TESSERA CREDIT SERVICES LIMITED

Address:

ARRAM BERLYN GARDNER

HOLBORN HALL

100 GRAY'S INN ROAD

LONDON

WC1X 8BY

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

its here :

Rockwell Debt Collection,

PO Box 66,

Southend-on-Sea,

Essex.

SS1 2GX

(Rockwell is a Trading Name of Tessera).

I've asked them what the above firm of chartered accountants has to do with my account but they won't tell me.

Does anyone have an address for Tessera

Hi,

I have a letter from Fenton Cooper(part of Tessera) and at bottom of letter quotes. Fenton Cooper is a trading name of Tessera Credit Services Limited. Registered office:- 30 City Road, London, EC1Y 2AB.

Hope this as been of help;)

ARRAM BERLYN GARDNER

HOLBORN HALL

100 GRAY'S INN ROAD

LONDON

WC1X 8BY

Sent a cca of to Tessera at the above address and surprise surprise the letter returned unopened and someone has written on the envelope " company moved away " and on the royal mail sticker which explains why the letter has not been delivered they have ticked the box that says "addressee has gone away".

We wish they would ......Go away.

Oh dear, that's the address they are registered with with the ICO. I can feel a complaint coming.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 months later...

Just joining the Tessera Fan Club.... have recently been contacted by Fenton Cooper from the Southend address over an account that was CCA'd in January. All legal action was dropped shortly afterwards.... and now this crew have picked it up, having "been instructed" to blah-de-blah for their "clients"...

Bog off email sent outlining that their "clients" are in serious default of a CCA request, etc.... hard copy sent by rec. delivery. ;)

• 9 months later...

Hi

Tessera have put somehting on my file too!!! They say its from 2005 and just put it on for this month? I managed to find a number and call them and they said dont worry but the default is still there - i spoke to experian and they acknowledged the dispute but then told me that Tessera would not remove the defualt! I am so annoyed as i have no idea what they are talking about - what do i do???

• 1 year later...

Hi, I'm new to this - I have a letter here from 'Pace Forward' Trading name of Tessera Credit Services. I had a letter from Rockwell last week regarding a debt owed to the Clydesdale Bank for a credit card - I have never had a credit card from them and as far as I am aware I don't owe anyone any money. I have in the past and have struggled for years to pay it all off. My credit rating has soared in the last few months and I was feeling really quite proud of myself and then this !

This letter is asking m to contact them to discuss 'a personal matter.' I have read some stuff on this site today which is a great site! I then checked my credit file and low and behold - Tessera Credit have done a check on my credit file on the 10th December!

I have no idea what to do about this - should I call them? I called Rockwell after the last letter only to be told that they had the wrong person and that it wasn't my debt!

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi JKG,

This smack's of a desperate DCA to me.

Is their anything on your credit file for them to warrant this anyway and if not I would just ignore it.

But should you wish to contact them whatever you do don't phone them communicate only by letter.