Studio Cards admin fees HELP

nurse chrissy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a small problem with Studio Cards & Gifts. I bought £39.70 of goods at Xmas which was due to be paid by 4th Jan. I was late paying the account and sent full payment on 10th January. Since then I have received a letter charging me £21.78 administration/service charges for late payment. This is the first and last time I will ever use this company. I phoned to complain about this and was spoken to by a foreign gentleman who was quite rude. Can anyone help me with this....what should I write to them and do I have to pay them this ridiculous amount. I am worried that if I dont pay then it will accumulate further interest. I was trying to find a template on this site to assist me but cant.

Hi Chrissy and welcome :)

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you can click onto other threads regarding the wonderful studio.

I sent them a letter saying that the charges were unlawful and that if I was not reimbursed within 14 days I would take the matter to court. They sent me £100 within a week (I had more than one charge obviously). They charged me a further £20 over the christmas period, I wrote again and they repaid right away.

Regards SG x

:rolleyes:

Yes, welcome to our world Chrissy !! If I get any useful feedback or information from my newly started dealings with them I shall post it for you !!

Good luck !

Harry

Professional Halifax Loather

"In the dark, all cats are grey"

Illegitimi Non Carborundum