woman receives 75,000 statements from HBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Would there be any way to find out if mine were in that lot! i am still waiting!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent (Recorded Delivery) - 28 December 2006

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Acknowlegdement received 6 January 2007

Statements received 10 February 2007

Prelim sent (Recorded Delivery) - 13 February 2007

Prelim Received - 14 February 2007

Prelim Acknowledgement received - 20 February 2007

LBA sent (Recorded Delivery) - 1 March 2007

Well, when I went into my local Halifax branch to pick up my statements, they handed me a sealed bag - when I got home and opened it, I found loads of letters to customers as well as my statements. I was really annoyed that they are so slap dash about customer care, so I popped them in the post box.

Bad form Mr Halifax!

Well, when I went into my local Halifax branch to pick up my statements, they handed me a sealed bag - when I got home and opened it, I found loads of letters to customers as well as my statements. I was really annoyed that they are so slap dash about customer care, so I popped them in the post box.

Bad form Mr Halifax!

About a year ago I got a knock on the door from a man who lived around the corner from me. The Halifax had sent my bank statements to him and when I opened my statements low and behold they were his!!!!! They had put the wrong delivery address on the initial sheet, but my full address on the rest of the statements hence how he was able to locate me. I rang the Halifax and they offered no apology at all, explained it must have been an error with the house numbers, to which I replied our road names are not the same!!!!! This is just one of the many problems I have had with the Halifax, I could go on for ages, some of the problems are quite outragous and you would probably not believe them! Hence on Monday I have requested 6 years of bank statements to start the ball rolling in reclaiming all my charges and will take great delight in fighting this!!!! x

Well i would be annoyed if mine were in that lot, what about data and identity theft, any dis honest person receiving such items could have sold these other peoples identity, i would have hoped someone would have sent me my info, wouldnt we have a case to take the bank to court for revealing our identity to unknown people that do not have the right to that information - what a newspaper article that would be, lol

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D