style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

This is my first post on the site.My son has been charged what I feel are excessive bank charges.He does not have the confidence to take on the bank.I feel very strongly about the matter.Can I act on his behalf and using your site as a guide prepare a case and if required represent him in court.

Hello and welcome Jim,

I'm sure if you do all the leg work your son will be more than delighted for you to get his money back. Read all the .F.A.Q.s and Step-By-Step Guides. Have a look in your son's Bank Forum and read some threads then start a thread of your own.Everthing you need to get your son's money back is on this site, just takes some time to take it all in. There is always someone in the same boat as your son willing to help you out.

Best wishes with your claim.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Welcome Jim,

I'm in a similar position to you in that my partner was afraid to take on the banks,so I offered to do the 'leg work' for her,having myself got an understanding of it all by reading over and over again the various threads and FAQ's.I am currently at the 'Court' stage.

I would definatley go for reclaiming the charges for your son if I were you. If there is anything you are unsure about then just post on he forum and someone will always advise you and offer support.

Good Luck (not that luck is needed) and keep us posted

Browny