Court date set... HELP! What do I do?!?

angelclaire
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Angelclaire v Natwest

I today received this from my local Court:

"NOTICE OF ALLOCATION TO THE SMALL CLAIMS TRACK (HEARING)

DISTRICT JUDGE has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocate the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing will take place at 10.30 on the 25 April 2007 at xxxx Court and should take no longer than one hour.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts' report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 11 April 2007. These may include the contract/witness statements.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing."

What should I do now? What exactly should I be sending to the Court and Natwest (Cobbetts)? What usually happens next? Should I expect a full offer (I've already turned down 50% a few weeks back).

Can someone please help me and tell me exactly what I should do next?

Thanks in advance lovely people.

The first thing, Angelclaire, is to stop opening new threads every time you have a question. People who are watching out for you won't know where to find you because they won't be posted with an alert.

Please, please use the reply box at the bottom of the end of your thread.

Go back to this thread, which has most responses on it. (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/55740-angelclaire-natwest-help-again-3.html)

Mods, can you merge her threads again, please?

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!