You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• so at some point she must of had payment issues and they came after you as guarantor, and because they didn't have your correct details, they went to whatever address was correct when you guaranteed payments.   not much you can do sadly.   a single default should not harm anything really. me thinks the loan co don't want you imho.   who and what for?      
    • The best thing to do is to be completely honest – and that means that if you did it then you say you did it. And you said you did it here – and so you had better tell them. If they think that you aren't telling the truth then that will tend to make matters much worse. The way to minimise the problem is to be completely honest and remorseful. I have to make one comment which is that you say that you didn't appreciate the importance of such matters. Does that mean that you thought it wasn't very serious to avoid paying a fare? I'm afraid it is a serious matter – and in the UK in particular as you have now found out, it's treated very seriously. I don't know which country you come from – but I know that there are some countries – not too far away from the United Kingdom – where people seem to avoid paying fares all the time and nobody takes a bit of notice – and controls a very rare. So the message is, be completely honest about what you've done to avoid it getting any worse – and start to learn that these kinds of matters are serious – and in fact there serious in any country – but in some countries it simply is not enforced very well
    • Hello thank you to welcome me. I attached the pdf again and I have used that card for approx12 weeks but not everyday.   tfl.pdf
    • for now go around YOU and your friends and relatives.. make SURE ALL your social media platforms like facebook linkedin or Whatever are LOCKED DOWN TO PRIVATE or already invited persons view ONLY.   the idea of this is to limit the information they can gather upon you and others, because they WILL use anyone they can contact to embarrass and frighten you into paying.   yes as you've read here on CAg..there is the longterm  prospect they can try court here ...so get yourself protected.   as for you wife and child they are your most important asset , keep paying for now if you can until you get them safely out of that country.
    • for how long and for how many journeys did you use the card approx..please
  • Our picks

• Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 7 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
    • The controversial sub-prime lender says the City watchdog is investigating its practices.
      View the full article
      • 0 replies
bobtheb

Retaliation ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4768 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:mad:The banks are beginning to retaliate!I have finished all my claims 12 all together,now i am getting letters from the banks.Barclays,'we regret we have to remove the cash facility on your card.'Amex credit facility withdrawn. Morgan Stanley 'we would like to carry on business with you BUT because of your claim we can not! Credit agreement withdrawn in 30 days

Anyone else getting this treatment?

:grin:amount WON so far £15,021.27(12 claims):D

What was the end result? Did all your creditors really withdraw their facilities? I would be interested to know.

:rolleyes:

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p