Ozydogy v's HSBC

ozydogy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone,

Here's how it stands I submitted my prem letter with a breakdown of all charges which totalled £2166 on 17th Jan. I recieved the standard letterback from good ol Colin saying there looking into it on 25th Jan.

I have also emailed them each day at [email protected] mainly just to annoy them and partly through boredom at work. And they do always reply.

I am just preparing my LBA and was just wondering do I need to give them 14 days to respond coz they seem to work to there own timescales anyway. was thinking of giving them 7 days. Is this acceptable?

I also have claims in against alliance & leicester & capital one, and have to say that I love this site.

I'll keep u posted.

K

hi k

yes by giving them 14 days to respond is showing that you have given hsbc a reasonable amount of time to do so. always stick to your own timescales - not theirs, this is your claim against them so if they can't respond by your dates then press ahead with it.

all the best

netty

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Just a quick update, I sent the LBA today again with the breakdown of charges, I also emailed them the letter.

Suppose i just wait now for the standard fob off again from colin.

I 'll keep u posted.

as you are looking for something to do aside from the daily e-mails - you can register with mcol and pop in and out, getting familiar with the site.

work your way up to the particulars and start getting them the way you want them in the tiny allotted space. there is a template in the library. if you want, i'll post my partics. to you as another example. just get it all ready and when this 14 days have passed - you'll be ready to pay and submit. it's very workable. you'll find it easy and if you have any questions - ask now and that way you'll be ready to go when it's time.

use hsbc main headquarters - found on all your statements (canada sq, london), couple of easy questions then the particulars of claim. idle hands and minds/devil's playground.....keep busy.

Cheers guys i appreciate the help and support.

One other question I have althrough not strictly applicable to this claim is.

When requesting statemnts do they have 40 working days to supply then or 40 calender days?

and is it 40 days from the date of the request or the date the cheques was cashed?

Cheers

Kris

Quick question, can u tell me whether or not I can claim charges for cheques which have been paid by the bank, but they have charged £25 for doing so coz I have gone over my overdraft????

I thought I could, but these are cheques which were paid coz the bank guarenteed them. wouldnt that be classed as a service by the bank? the charges description doesn't really clarify

thanks nettyg