Can't afford your MCOL?????????

SHERLOCK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just thinking out aloud and wondering........

If a claimant could not afford, at the time of claim, to pay the court fees, could CAG take up the case for a percentage of the claim amount (not for me to decide %age, agreement etc.).

Could be an interesting way of obtaining revenue for CAG and they could claim the amount and then pay the CAG Claimant their claim amount minus court fees and %age etc.

You wouldn't even have to move from your desk!!!!!!!

Well it is just a thought, not sure how many struggle to pay Fees etc??

SHERLOCK

Yes but what about individuals who are outside of the fee free system, working hard to pay outgoings and are struggling to find the fees, maybe CAG could have a thread to see just how many cannot find the fee and are left to wait, in some cases quite a while??

Yes, I agree it may help those that would not take it any further because of their circumstances. Also I for one would prefer to see the CAG get the revenue as you have detailed than some of these firms etc who offer to do it for you for a percentage as it is wrong to make money out of good folk under these circumstances. I would certainly be willing to give a helping hand administration wise if need be.

SG

:rolleyes:

Great idea. I'm finding it hard to come up with £150 to fight each case. Then another £100 for the AQ

I earn a fair bit but with outgoings it is still hard to find this 'extra' cash.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NatWest £4940 with contract interest prelim sent 13/11/06

Recieved first bogoff letter 18/11/06

HSBC £320 with contract interest, prelim sent 12/11/06

Natwest Visa £825 with contract interest, prelim sent 15/11/06

Barclaycard S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

Shell Visa S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 15/11/06

Amex S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

I would happily agree to this with a percentage going to CAG. My claim against Natwest is going to be around £6500 and they quite often go to AQ stage. I don't have enough to cover either at the moment.

If you found this post useful please click on the scales above.

Egg - £400 - Prelim sent. On hold.

Mint - On the list Est £800

GE Capital - On the list (3 accounts!) Est £4000

MBNA - £545 Prelim sent 13/11/2006

LBA sent 1/12/2006

£350 partial payment received 18/12/2006.

Full settlement received 20/1/07

NatWest - Est £4000 not incl interest

Data Protection Act Sent 10/1/07

Statements received 24/1/07

Prelim sent 3/2/07

Full Settlement received 22/2/07

The contents of this post are the sole opinions of The Cornflake and not necessarily the opinions of any other members of this group. They do not constitute sound legal or financial advice and if in doubt you are advised to seek advice from a qualified professional

Great idea. I'm finding it hard to come up with £150 to fight each case. Then another £100 for the AQ

I earn a fair bit but with outgoings it is still hard to find this 'extra' cash.

Hey Bob

I bet you have the Flying bug too. Is that your own Cessna?

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Your other thread was closed, and so is this one.

Rather than chase you round the forum ( and I do not mean Frankie Howard style), let me tell you in how many ways your idea is flawed:

1) This forum functions on donations. If you think there is money spare to bankroll future claimants, you are severely deluded in your estimations on the amounts people actually donate.

2) This forum's whole ethos is based on giving FREE information. The people who help are volunteers, and we are proud of it.

3) Even if they decided to jump on the charging bandwagon, they couldn't: There is something called Champerty which doesn't allow for exactly this kind of setup you describe. I suggest you Google the term. ;-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks